The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks re-sign Brandon Sutter

Benning has surprised me today. In a good way. This is a good signing. Pretty much all the signings have been good. Poolman was the only one that was a bit of an outlier value wise but still not bad. Hamonic I was hoping would be 2.5 or less but not nad considering.

Still would like to see a top pairing rhd though.

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

Gotta look at the whole history though. The guy who said he won the trade because of this signing was wrong lol.

Why? I don't care about the history at this point. It's been beaten and bandied about for years, ad nauseum. I don't look at the trade anymore. Sutter re-signing today is a good thing, and has no bearing on the trade in my mind. 

• Hydration 1

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Why? I don't care about the history at this point. It's been beaten and bandied about for years, ad nauseum. I don't look at the trade anymore. Sutter re-signing today is a good thing, and has no bearing on the trade in my mind. 

I dont disagree. I think i responded to you instead of the other person lol. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Benning has surprised me today. In a good way. This is a good signing. Pretty much all the signings have been good. Poolman was the only one that was a bit of an outlier value wise but still not bad. Hamonic I was hoping would be 2.5 or less but not nad considering.

Still would like to see a top pairing rhd though.

Maybe next year.  Let’s see if Parayko makes it to UFA…

35 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Watch Sutter become beloved by the fans for a change. Feels refreshing as the guy's a great hockey player, he was just overpaid. He deserves more love.

It saddens me that the fandom love given to an athlete is balanced with his monetary compensation.

• Huggy Bear 1