The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks sign Tucker Poolman

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

Owning up to your BS.

image.thumb.png.500d38523b88ebf40348f251fc7a5308.png

Not surprised you didn't address this at all. This is one of many examples we can dig up where you just flat out lie.

Ahh yes.  I'm the antagonist because I sarcastically responded to a comment made about my critiques of this move.  Is that correct lol?

As I've already stated, I do not control who and who does not respond to me.  For all I know, maybe some people disagreed with my assessment, but they probably did, y'know, the grownup/accountable thing, ignored my post, and moved on with their lives.  For you (and evidently others), you show no restraint or strength to simply ignore because you take criticisms of this team and of this management personally.  You've admitted yourself that ignoring my posts is not possible because you think doing that is giving me pleasure.  I can tell you, for your own sanity, I don't view these discussions as winning or losing matters.  I couldn't care less if you ignored me or not lol.  To me, you're just another poster with an opinion differentiating from mine.

I'm happy to engage in discussion but I really can't help people who demand to have the right to monitor how I frame my criticisms.  Most users on this board are fine to take it in stride, while users such as yourself think it's an obligation to protect this organization and pipe back.  Whatever it is, you need to understand that this isn't how discussion boards work lol.

• RoughGame 1

16 minutes ago, IRR said:

You're just proving my point! Ignore everything everyone is telling you and continue doing the things that are an issue. Are you really that stubborn / ignorant that you can't take a step back / reflect and maybe say to yourself, perhaps i'm wrong in this particular situation and maybe i need to change what i'm doing, especially when this many people are saying something. God forbid we take responsibility and try and better ourself. How horrible! 

You know what, i'm done contributing to this nonsense as i'm sure others are...and i'm going to go have reg discussions with people (it's what the rest of us do) about all the POSITIVE changes and the excitment of this coming season. Enjoy wallowing in negativity!

Have fun!

• RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Says the guy who got butthurt about a joke regarding buying a jersey.  That's 10 ply.turn up drinking GIF by CraveTV

Actually, if you had read, I said that nobody was offended you said that.

The whole discussion around that comment was meant to demonstrate some of the "positive" people creating division among the fanbase since it was implied that only the "negative" people are divisive.

You buy your jersey and have fun with it!  What you do with your money is your thing.

• RoughGame 2

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

So basically, you want to continue to post the garbage you've been spewing in here and not have anyone call you out for it.  That's not how life works.

Hope this helps.

Your words, not mine.

[Hope this helps]

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

I’m thinking these are members of the Leaf faneroos.  We got Poolman, who is an excellent defensive player, who is hard to play against.  Dumbass just signed Kase, who is as soft as they come.  He’s a friggin’ marshmallow!  Benning is winning this off season.  Dumbass is building a Smore.  

Exactly. We're getting trolled by other teams who are butthurt because Canucks improved this year. The OEL trade has had a dominoes effect, allowing us to pick up RD, which we we're really needing. 

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

OEL's agent already touched on this.  The fans who won't stop complaining are actually hurting the team.

I feel that probably has more to do with Twitter. I highly doubt any of the players or agents come to CDC. And even if they did, by comparison the downers here are tame and much fewer. The Twitter crowd gets PISSED. Legit pissed about everything. And on mass. I had to scroll for a long ass time to find more than a few positive tweets about the OEL trade.

Edited by N7Nucks

2 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

I feel that probably has more to do with Twitter. I highly doubt any of the players or agents come to CDC. And even if they did, by comparison the downers here are tame and much fewer. The Twitter crowd gets PISSED. Legit pissed about everything. And on mass. I had to scroll for a long ass time to find more than a few positive tweets about the OEL trade.

I worry more about the press than players/agents, although I would agree Twitter is toxic.

• Cheers 1

Poolman and Brock go back to the UND days. I can't wait to see someone try negative stupid sh## with Bess, and Poolman stepping up for his bro. I think Brock Boeser had a lot to do with this signing. Boss has his own Bieksa out there now. And that type of chemistry you can't coach into the line up. 

Our team needs more sync and I think we got some more of it with this signing. Keeping Hamonic too. I can't wait to see our D in action. 

I'm freakin' stoked to see the new crew come training camp. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Poolman and Brock go back to the UND days. I can't wait to see someone try negative stupid sh## with Bess, and Poolman stepping up for his bro. I think Brock Boeser had a lot to do with this signing. Boss has his own Bieksa out there now. And that type of chemistry you can't coach into the line up. 

Our team needs more sync and I think we got some more of it with this signing. Keeping Hamonic too. I can't wait to see our D in action. 

I'm freakin' stoked to see the new crew come training camp. 

Same with Garland and Rathbone there is a strong connection there as well.

We have a strong 3 pairings, who will mesh with who is gonna be exciting to watch.

Got some depth. 

Got a stiffy for the upcoming season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Same with Garland and Rathbone there is a strong connection there as well.

We have a strong 3 pairings, who will mesh with who is gonna be exciting to watch.

Got some depth. 

Got a stiffy for the upcoming season.

Not gonna lie

Canuck chubb incoming 

Geez how long till training camp. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, reyezone said:

We got a big bodied, strong skating, R-handed NHL d man on cost controlled 4 year deal. What’s not to like? 
...it’s not like he has an NTC or anything...

and chill out. You’re scaring away talent

I know it’s nuts. He’s very tradeable and if he sucks it’s a small contract to bury or lose on waivers. Everyone not seeing the upside and the positive here is driving me nuts 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 2

19 minutes ago, R3aL said:

I know it’s nuts. He’s very tradeable and if he sucks it’s a small contract to bury or lose on waivers. Everyone not seeing the upside and the positive here is driving me nuts 

I see your point. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Cheers 1

The contract is reasonable for bottom pairing d which he should be but the way Benning is talking about him he wants him be top pairing d which he will not be and be severely over his head which will cause a lot of ppls back lash on him he’s a 5/6 d can play odd game as number 4 but putting him with oe on top pair is unfair And similar to myers who is 4/5 d so I’m gonna say our d will not be improved time will tell