The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks sign Kyle Burroughs

Can we have enough big rhd!

i like signing him and poolman even tho Kyle probably primarily for ABBY he’s the kinda guy who could get called up or fill in

not sure what this means for Schenn now though or f we will sign him too

This guy spent his junior career in Regina and his pro career in Bridgeport. I had to go to Bridgeport a few times its a really terrible place. One of the worst to live in the US and most dangerous. Prices probably boomed since COVID but when I was there in 2018 you could buy a detached house for under $100K even though it is a 1 hour 20 minute train ride direct from downtown Bridgeport into Manhattan. My Uber driver took me through some of the worst areas it looks like a war zone. 

I heard Regina is also pretty terrible. And cold.

• Haha 3
  • Wat 2
  • Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, canucklehead44 said:

This guy spent his junior career in Regina and his pro career in Bridgeport. I had to go to Bridgeport a few times its a really terrible place. One of the worst to live in the US and most dangerous. Prices probably boomed since COVID but when I was there in 2018 you could buy a detached house for under $100K even though it is a 1 hour 20 minute train ride direct from downtown Bridgeport into Manhattan. My Uber driver took me through some of the worst areas it looks like a war zone. 

I heard Regina is also pretty terrible. And cold.

Cool story bro. Any info at all about the player?

Edited by Dazzle
  • Haha 4