The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO] Josh Ho-Sang with Maple Leafs

• 2 months later...

If Ho Sang was dealt with properly, he'd be as good as Kaprizov. Nobody could get it out of him, but if you saw the way he played in Midget and in the OHL you'd see that he was elite. In fact, back then, he was slightly lesser than McDavid. He's definitely fallen hard. Drafted in 2014 which was 7 years ago, he's 26 now. If I were him I'd go to the KHL so I could rake in the dough but he wants to make it in the NHL and for him the AHL is the first start. 

13 hours ago, morrissex95 said:

If Ho Sang was dealt with properly, he'd be as good as Kaprizov. Nobody could get it out of him, but if you saw the way he played in Midget and in the OHL you'd see that he was elite. In fact, back then, he was slightly lesser than McDavid. He's definitely fallen hard. Drafted in 2014 which was 7 years ago, he's 26 now. If I were him I'd go to the KHL so I could rake in the dough but he wants to make it in the NHL and for him the AHL is the first start. 

No one to blame but himself.

• Cheers 1

On 10/5/2021 at 11:17 PM, iinatcc said:

Strangely enough the belief from some of the hockey analysts in why the Islanders drafted Ho-Sang was because the Islanders, at the time, were so confident on Tavares' leadership that it would help build Ho-Sang's character 

Guess they were wrong on that one. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1