The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks sign John Stevens

John Stevens has agreed to terms on a one-year deal. Stevens, 27, recorded 10 points (6-4-10) and 12 penalty minutes in 24 games with the Utica Comets last season. In 165 career AHL games he has notched 51 points (22-29-51) and 78 penalty minutes. Stevens was traded to Utica from Bridgeport on January 10, 2020.

The 6'2", 205-pound native of Sea Isle, NJ played four seasons at Northeastern University, where he recorded 106 points (26-80-106) in 132 games.

https://www.nhl.com/canucks/news/canucks-sign-seven-players-to-two-way-contracts/c-325850124

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Just throwing this out there but what about merging all Abbotsford signings into one thread?

Seems to be getting a little crowded and hard to find new signings.

Maybe time to switch to bifocals, Bobby? Those goggles make ya look weird.

image.jpeg.b0235cadb68b35f44177e32694baa088.jpeg

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Burst out laughing and spat my iced coffee all over myself. Thanks 

Didn't laugh much but a small chuckle inside.   Guess that's because im comfortably numb now.  JB can't do anything that could surprise me at this point. 

42 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Excellent signing!  Really liked how this guy played for the Comets.  Good team guy too.  

How do you know so much about all the players, @Alflives?  Are you, or were you an insider/scout at one point in your life, @Alflives?  I enjoy reading your insights on players and you seem to be emphatic in your statements...inquiring minds want to know.

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I mean if people really wanna discuss Brad Hunt signing fine.

These AHL signings are getting out of control though.

Try changing your “sort by” option to start date. Should filter down the update posts so you can keep up with most recent ones