The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-22 Abbotsford Canucks Thread

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

There’s also the rumour they’re still in on Eichel.

Maybe they consider a 3-way trade where they dump cap to another team.

Yeah I heard that. I hope they do something like that and tighten their window even more. I think they’ve already peaked and will gradually start going down hill from here. Trade any assets they have left 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Great pass from Klimovich and we're back even.

Hmm - official scoring doesn't give Klim an assist.  Rebound maybe? ( I'm not watching, just following the event record on the AHL website)

Edit: ah, now it does. Just a delay in record keeping

Was wondering.   When 3rd period started I saw all those shots on an empty net - from both teams - in a 1-1 tie.  Headscratcher.  Then after about a minute the goalies name appeared in the text

Edited by Googlie

1 minute ago, Captain Canuck #12 said:

Bailey and Bowey impressed me the most.  Hopefully trending toward being our next call-ups, if and when we can fit them in.

Although both were on the powerplay that conceded the shorty, so not an unblemished record. (But Bowey got 1st star and Bailey the 2nd, so whoever awards the stars saw enough good play)

4 minutes ago, Captain Canuck #12 said:

Bailey and Bowey impressed me the most.  Hopefully trending toward being our next call-ups, if and when we can fit them in.

Bigger guys, who can both really skate.  What they lack in puck skills (which is a lot) they make up for in hard work and effort.

• Like 1