The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] David Krejci heading to Czech Republic

First no Chara, now no Krejci, and maybe no Rask? They just signed Ullmark at 5 mill per. Only have a shade over a mill in cap space left. 

Bergeron is 36 and could be on his way out soon as well. Marchand is 33. 

Poor Taylor Hall, just when he thinks he's finally signing with a good team it seems the Bruins could be on the decline VERY soon lol. 

5 hours ago, Pavel the Bure said:

First class act ! Always like him even he is Boston player :)

I don't remember having a problem with Krejci. Dont recall him acting on Boston's cheap reputation so much. It was largely just a few key other players, led by a rat.

Good on the guy. He had a really solid season so I figure he had a few years of good money ahead of him. Chose his home instead, and still gets to play hockey over there to continue his love for the sport. He'll absolutely tear it up over there.

Good luck to him. Yes, even as a 2011 alumni. As a person, he deserves happiness, as we all do.

Edited by kloubek

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Nothing wrong with hating the Bruins, is there?  

I mean you can hate the team. What did the guy do? Lol. Even during 2011, Krejci was far from the shenanigans that the Bruins engaged in. Clean, super skilled player. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Oregon.Duck said:

I mean you can hate the team. What did the guy do? Lol. Even during 2011, Krejci was far from the shenanigans that the Bruins engaged in. Clean, super skilled player. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Sure, but he’s a Bruin.  He broke bread with Marchand!  He eats with rats.  :sick:

Edited by Alflives
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Still ridiculously good at age 35 this year....

44 pts, +16 in 51 games - pretty impressive when you consider he was playing with guys like Craig Smith (32pts) and Nick Ritchie (26).  The B's did tilt the ice for these guys, but still...

54.2% faceoffs

I won't miss him lol - good for him for taking his game home while he still has quality and gas left in the tank.

• Cheers 1