The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Evander Kane accused of betting on Sharks games

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

What's up with our Vancouver boys? They're horrible. :lol:

One thing that is weird though. His wife claims that Kane has all the money to party, but at the same time, he is making the wife get the essentials, even forcing her to sell the wedding ring?

If they were that broke, how is she able to say that Kane has the money to party?

I think they're both immature. Why is she taking this on IG? Why isn't she dealing this with the league privately? She's putting him on full blast on IG seemingly for the attention. I don't believe for a second that she doesn't have money to buy essentials, period.

Still, Kane is just terrible.

I mean she could have brought it to the league they ignore it and then she decided to force them to listen.... the nhl only react to stuff they never expose things they are aware of. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

I mean she could have brought it to the league they ignore it and then she decided to force them to listen.... the nhl only react to stuff they never expose things they are aware of. 

True.

The NHL does indeed take its PR stuff more seriously than the behind the scenes stuff. That is undeniable.

• Upvote 1

"...then want to come around me and our daughter and expose us to COVID-19 or anything else he has."

yikes... i've read the whole thing, omg what a mess if it's all true... still, i don't know how i feel about putting all this on insta.

Edited by Rubik

1 minute ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

I feel bad for the whole famiy if true, his actions of me first have torn a family apart, he just never grew up.

well, the way i see it, kane and his wife brought this on themselves

• Cheers 2