The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Evander Kane accused of betting on Sharks games

Rate this topic

Apparently in this latest news, the woman has aborted 3 times for him, last time being paid 125k. 

Kane is a trash human being. NHL needs to put an end his career already.

No self respecting player is going to want to play with him. I imagine the Sharks training camp will be a gong show if he shows up.

• Cheers 1

37 minutes ago, LarsEller said:

Apparently in this latest news, the woman has aborted 3 times for him, last time being paid 125k. 

No self respecting player is going to want to play with him. I imagine the Sharks training camp will be a gong show if he shows up.

imagine being one of the people on these forums who tried to defend his character for years and years and years, insisting the Canucks should acquire him. 

it's been plainly obvious for all to see, ever since the photos with stacks of cash and the clothing being thrown in the shower thing in winnipeg, that kane is a toxic, braindead scumbag. 

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Alflives said:

He paid a woman to get an abortion?  

The first one was free. He paid her $125K the 2nd time. Then the 3rd time she said she was keeping it, until he promised her upwards of $2-3M...then refused to pay when it was done.

I gotta say though, this woman doesn't sound like a class act either. Using the life of an unborn baby for financial gain is sickening. I hope she doesn't get a penny more.

• Cheers 2

55 minutes ago, D-Money said:

The first one was free. He paid her $125K the 2nd time. Then the 3rd time she said she was keeping it, until he promised her upwards of $2-3M...then refused to pay when it was done.

I gotta say though, this woman doesn't sound like a class act either. Using the life of an unborn baby for financial gain is sickening. I hope she doesn't get a penny more.

he should be forced to pay the $2 mil directly to a women's health organization. 

• Like 1

What an absolute chump of a human being. Like i'm speechless. I can't believe someone can be this slimy. I know it's totally possible, but my mind can never wrap itself around people like this. I just don't operate that way. If I were his parents I wouldn't even let him through the door.

• Cheers 1

On 8/24/2021 at 1:28 PM, LarsEller said:

It's so strange though. Wasn't it reported he fit in quite well the Sharks lockeroom when he first joined the team ?

On 8/24/2021 at 6:20 AM, D-Money said:

They are both absolutely f***ing disgusting people.

The both of them should be taken out back like old yeller.

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2021 at 2:26 PM, InstantHockey said:

out of curiousity- if i were a pro sports player ( doesn't matter team or solo), is it considered illegal/unethical by the league to bet on me/my team and bet to win every single time ??? If so, why ?? 

If you’re  betting on your team it’s possible you might have some inside information like a key player for the other team sitting out, just too much room for nefarious stuff and not a good look for the nhl but I believe he was betting against his team meaning he could impact the result by throwing the game.

On 8/30/2021 at 8:36 AM, Mossberg said:

Now Kane got a restraining order against her for beating him. This whole thing is just something else:picard:

Suddenly, the outrage crowd is silent about this 'guilt' of hers, or perhaps they'll even justify her behaviour based on his past behaviour. However, this approach will neglect that there was always another side to this story.

This isn't the best source, admittedly, but it seems Anna isn't that poor as she claimed :rolleyes: At the very least, you can see what kind of person that she is herself.

https://radaronline.com/p/evander-kane-ex-wife-anna-parties-yacht-days-after-restraining-order-domestic-violence-baby/

Make no mistake, this does not absolve Kane's behaviour and actions at all. They are separate to her issues. What I'm highlighting is that we cannot vouch for one side or the other at this time. They BOTH have issues. The fact that Kane got a restraining order from her should mean something.

I honestly feel bad for the kid. Neither of these two people are fit to be parents.

Edited by Dazzle

• 2 weeks later...