The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

AriGold's *Real Money* Fantasy League Hockey Pool

AriGold

GOOGLE DOC SHEET - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E946O-X3_smgwcln1pnAqSnJ1yssuIcPsurpWYCnwVg/edit?usp=sharing

image.png.0c2e6929b46aef5b5c1382e46ae0f221.png

Hello good people,

After having a quick discussion with SN-Admin I have been approved to have a Real Money pool on CDC.

*This pool is in no way affiliated with Canucks.com, forum.canucks.com and is at your own risk to enter.*

Some rules to note.

1. $25 entry fee into this pool, the money will need to be email transfer prior to the start of the draft. cdcarigold@gmail.com . If you don't trust that I will payout the money at the end of the pool then that is your choice to not enter the pool. Once the money is received from you it will NOT be returned under any circumstances and will be used only to pay the winners.

2. Payouts will be 1st - 75%, 2nd - 25%

3. The Pool will be a snake draft consisting of 9F, 3D per team.

4. Draft will start - October 2nd 2021

5. Pool start and end dates - October 11th, 2021 - Sunday January 2nd, 2022 - A 2nd half pool will be completed sometime after Christmas and will run till the end of the season. Another $25 entry fee will be required.

6. Re Draft

- At any time from Oct 11th - December 24th you are allowed to make 2 swaps. The player doesn't need to be injured to do the swap. First come first serve, just make your post in the thread. Only rule is F must be traded for a F and D for a D. If you submit a swap at 11:59pm on Friday then starting saturday 12:00am you will start collecting points from the new player.

7. Pool will be run on
http://www.pickuphockey.com/

Login: AriGold
Password: Password

8. Max number of teams will be 15.

9. No trading is permitted.

10. Scoring system below
image.thumb.png.f92fe0295b4096127ed6321860be1762.png

I'm starting this early as I want to have a read on who will want to join. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those that are wondering, I did this pool successfully in 2015 - Winners were paid out. @Squeak and @Master Mind were winners.

GM List

Master Mind - 
Big-Country - 
AriGold - 
70Seven - 
Cromeslab - 
VancouverHabitant - 
I.Am.Ironman - 
Petey_BOI - 1st trade, Oct 14th - 2nd trade, Oct 16th - 2 TRADES COMPLETED
Western Red - 
Herberts Vasilijevs - 1st trade, Oct 18 - 

Edited by AriGold
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Western Red said:

So its a live draft on the October 2nd? Meaning all 15 teams will have to be online at the same time for that night?

EDIT: $ Sent

Offline draft, once you have picked, you tag the member whos up next.

We will do a time limit as the season gets to a few days away if we don't have a great pace.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Western Red said:

So its a live draft on the October 2nd? Meaning all 15 teams will have to be online at the same time for that night?

EDIT: $ Sent

Brother, sorry but I don't have paypal on this email. It has to be e-transfer only.

1 hour ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

I would like to participate

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

I am in. Want to be the safe guy who says "don't bet money you can't afford to lose folks" but i am totally in. haha. 

1 hour ago, Petey_BOI said:

sure count me in, just another reason to be excited about hockey. question is the person in first place expected to trash talk or is that not nice?

1 hour ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

I'm in

33 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

In, if we could do the draft either early or late Sat as opposed to middle of the day that'd be great, but if not whenever works. 

You're all confirmed as in, please don't pay till end of Sept though.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Petey_BOI said:

sure count me in, just another reason to be excited about hockey. question is the person in first place expected to trash talk or is that not nice?

I mean, it is the internet after all, trash talking will just naturally happen haha 

I'll be doing the Connor McGregor walk if I win. ;) 

12 hours ago, Petey_BOI said:

I will be highly disappointed if you don't trash talk.. It's half the reason I'm on CDC!

7 hours ago, Cromeslab said:

I’m in Ari just lemme know when to send $$

Confirmed.

• Cheers 1