The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

AriGold's *Real Money* Fantasy League Hockey Pool

AriGold

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Cromeslab said:

How does the picking order go Ari ?

https://www.draftordergenerator.com/

Just a 1 time click, I will copy and paste the results. I kind of hope I don't get 1st so I don't have to hear about how I cheated but it is what it is..

If somebody wants to facetime with me they can verify it was only clicked 1 time. I'm ok with that.

Edited by AriGold

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 6:30 PM, Primal Optimist said:

I am in. Want to be the safe guy who says "don't bet money you can't afford to lose folks" but i am totally in. haha. 

Kramer Is an Honest Man | Man Meme on ME.ME

Sorry folks, time crunches lately and not likely to be paying attention to this or online for drafting, so I am regretfully out. Good luck everyone. 

2 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Kramer Is an Honest Man | Man Meme on ME.ME

Sorry folks, time crunches lately and not likely to be paying attention to this or online for drafting, so I am regretfully out. Good luck everyone. 

In that scene Kamer puts his money on the table as he bows out. Does that mean you're leaving your money here for me to take? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm helping a friend renovate his basement today, but I'll bring my laptop with me and be around...  let me know roughly what time we will start.  

From the sounds of it the draft will take place over a few days whenever we all finish making all the picks, right?  Or is it supposed to be all done in an evening?  

Anyways looking forward to this fantasy league, thanks for setting it up Ari. 

12 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I'm helping a friend renovate his basement today, but I'll bring my laptop with me and be around...  let me know roughly what time we will start.  

From the sounds of it the draft will take place over a few days whenever we all finish making all the picks, right?  Or is it supposed to be all done in an evening?  

Anyways looking forward to this fantasy league, thanks for setting it up Ari. 

About to fire this thing up..