The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

AriGold's *Real Money* Fantasy League Hockey Pool

AriGold

2 hours ago, 70seven said:

Perhaps we should have a 12 hr time limit to keep things moving?  Missed picks get bumped to the end of the round?

That's a fine idea, I'm okay with that.  

We could also run an 11 team pool as well.  Whatever Ari prefers, I'm easy.  

I can make time any evening this week, so if you guys want to set a deadline to hear back from EOTM and then pick a course of action, that sounds good to me.  I've been dying to make my pick here spacer.png

25 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

That's a fine idea, I'm okay with that.  

We could also run an 11 team pool as well.  Whatever Ari prefers, I'm easy.  

I can make time any evening this week, so if you guys want to set a deadline to hear back from EOTM and then pick a course of action, that sounds good to me.  I've been dying to make my pick here spacer.png

Seems like a good plan.Lets see what Ari says.Im available every evening,daytime not so much during work,but can check in

Edited by Cromeslab

2 hours ago, Petey_BOI said:

i work nights. arg... hopefully I can make some picks before and after work and during breaks when its slow.

also money sent

That's okay, honestly as long as everyone can avoid these long 24 hour breaks (or 48 hours in this case) between picks, we can get the draft done pretty fast in a day or two.  Maybe @AriGold can confirm but that means that everybody's paid up except for @EOTM, and we haven't heard from @Zhukini yet as it hasn't been his turn yet.  

I'm drafting next after @EOTM so as soon as I get the go ahead from @AriGold, we can get the ball rolling.  It's really not a big difference going from a 12 team pool to 11 or 10 team pool.  

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

That's okay, honestly as long as everyone can avoid these long 24 hour breaks (or 48 hours in this case) between picks, we can get the draft done pretty fast in a day or two.  Maybe @AriGold can confirm but that means that everybody's paid up except for @EOTM, and we haven't heard from @Zhukini yet as it hasn't been his turn yet.  

I'm drafting next after @EOTM so as soon as I get the go ahead from @AriGold, we can get the ball rolling.  It's really not a big difference going from a 12 team pool to 11 or 10 team pool.  

i honestly had little time at work, but am switching to nights. Hopefully it's slow. I can't wait for my Pick!!!!!!!!!!

I think the only slow part will be the 1st round once people can finally engage.

Lets give @EOTM the time to login and get his pick done. Once engaged he will likely be looking more often for his next pick.

Hold tight for this morning/afternoon. If nothing by tonight I will make a judgement call.

Edited by AriGold
  • Cheers 1