The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

1 hour ago, theminister said:

Hi everyone,

I am currently processing all transactions back to March 19th and moving team sheets to offseason mode, with the exception of those involving the Seattle Kraken as I do not have editing access to their document. ( @greensman @Mike Vanderhoek)

I hope to have them all done tonight. Please bear with me.

You are awesome. I am happy to be last. I need a minute anyways - sniff sniff

• Huggy Bear 2

On 3/28/2022 at 8:37 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

TRADE: The Vegas Golden Knights have made a trade with the Philadelphia Flyers.

To VGK:

small.png Patric Hornqvist

To PHI:

small.png Josh Bailey

small.png Conditional 2022 Canucks 3round draft choice (if Patric Hornqvist misses 3 or more consecutive games due to injury for as long as VGK's season is still active, then the pick becomes 2022 Canadiens 4th round draft choice)

The conditions on this trade were met as Hornqvist missed the games on Mar 29, 31 & Apr 2, 3.

The pick becomes the 2022 MTL 4th Round.

@theo5789 @andysepp

• Cheers 1

On 3/28/2022 at 11:01 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

TRADE: The Arizona Coyotes have made a trade with the Tampa Bay Lightning.

To ARI:

small.png Derrick Brassard

small.png 2022 Lightning 4th round draft choice

To TBL:

small.png 2022 Capitals 2nd round draft choice

@theminister  The 2022 WSH 2nd is still on my sheet

• Cheers 1

On 3/27/2022 at 1:31 PM, arby18_ said:

SIGNING: The Washington Capitals have signed pending UFA forward Evgeny Kuznetsov to a five-year extension.

spacer.png Evgeny Kuznetsov - 5 year, $37.5 million dollar contract. ($7.5 million dollars per year) - (Full NMC for years 1-3, 10-team L-NTC for years 4-5)

@theminister This extension hasn't been updated on my cap table sheet. I don't know whether that is included in the work you have updated or not yet but either way thanks for all the hard work man! :)

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, da.moose said:

@theminister This extension hasn't been updated on my cap table sheet. I don't know whether that is included in the work you have updated or not yet but either way thanks for all the hard work man! :)

I haven't done them yet as their priority seemed much lower. Will be easier to pick away at as extensions come in.

:metal:

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Future Considerations, as listed on Page 1 of this thread.

To NYR: Chris Tanev

To PHI: EDM 2021 3rd Round Draft Selection, Conditional 2021 4th Round Pick, Conditional 2022 Round Pick.

Conditional 2021 4th - If Tanev makes playoffs in 2020-21, PHI receives MTL 2021 4th Round Pick. If he does not, no pick is owed. 2021 4th not owed.

Conditional 2022 Pick - If Tanev makes playoffs in 2021-22, PHI receives NYR 2022 2nd Round Pick. If he does not, PHI receives NYR 2022 3rd Round Pick

Chris Tanev made the playoffs in 2021-22, therefore PHI receives NYR 2022 2nd Round Pick. @theo5789

To TOR: Jimmy Vesey
To NYR: WPG 2021 4th Round Pick, Conditional 2022 4th Round Pick
Conditional Pick: If Jimmy Vesey re-signs with GML Toronto (Yes) AND scores 13 goals in 2021-22, NYR receives LA 2022 4th Round Draft pick.

Jimmy Vesey did re-sign but did not score 13 goals (8), therefore the pick is not transferred. @Gator

To PHI: Ben Hutton
To STL: Future Considerations
FC - If Hutton scores 20 goals in 2021-22, PHI 2023 3rd Round Draft Selection goes to STL.

Ben Hutton did not score 20 goals there fore the pick does not transer. @theo5789 @Devron

To PHI: Brett Connolly
To OTT : Future Considerations
FC - If Brett Connolly plays 50 NHL games in 2021-22, OTT receives NJ 2022 4th Round Pick. If not, no pick is owed.

Brett Connolly did not play 50 games in the NHL 2021-22, therefore the pick does not transfer.  @theo5789 @winterhawks

To TOR: Paul Stastny
To SJ: TOR 2022 2nd Round Draft Selection, Conditional 2022 4th Round Draft Selection.
Conditional Pick: If TOR retains pick from trade with NYR, pick is transferred to SJ.

TOR retained the LA 2022 4th Round Draft pick from the prior trade with the NYR, so the pick is transferred to the SJS. @Gator @ThatMike

To BOS: Antoine Roussel
To CBJ: Kyle Turris ($2.5 million retained by SJ for 2021-22)
To SJ: Connor Bunnaman, BOS 2023 4th, Conditional Pick
Conditional Pick: CBJ must provide a 4th Round pick of their choosing to SJ prior to 2024 entry draft.

This condition is still active. @Sharpshooter @Rush17 @ThatMike

To STL: Pierre-Luc Dubois
To CBJ: Matt Duchene, Filip Berglund, Brennen Othmann, STL 2022 1st, Conditional 2022 4th Round Pick
Conditional Pick: If Berglund plays 6 games or fewer in 2021-22, CBJ receives COL 2022 4th Round Draft Pick

Filip Berglund did not play over 6 games, therefore CBJ receives COL 2022 4th Round Draft Pick. However, according to the cap sheets StL does not currently own the pick.

@Devron @Rush17

To LA: Leon Gawanke, CAR 2022 2nd Round Draft Selection
To NYR: Samuel Montembeault, Conditional 2023 Draft Selection
Conditional Pick: If Montembeault plays 30 games or more by the end of the 2022-23 season, NYR receives LA 2023 4th Round Draft Pick. If he plays fewer than 30 games by that point, NYR receives LA 2023 3rd Round Draft Pick.

This condition is still active. @arby18_ @Rush17

To TOR: PE Bellemare (50% salary retained)
To ARI: Jordan Spence, Future Considerations
FC: If Bellemare plays in a playoff game in 2022-23, ARI receives TOR 2023 4th Round Draft Selection

This condition is still active.  @Squeak @Gator

To WPG: Aaron Ekblad
To CGY: John Marino, Kailer Yamamoto ($1 mil retained 2021-22), Alex Steeves, CGY 2022 2nd Round Draft Pick, WPG 2022 2nd Round Draft Pick, Conditional 2023 Draft Pick
Conditional Pick: CGY receives WPG 2023 1st Round Pick if Jets win a GML championship, or WPG 2023 2nd Round Pick if Jets do not.

This condition is still active. (If the terms meant until that the 2023 Entry Draft. (Unclear) @canuck2xtreme @Zenflamesfan

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

20120330_ajw_aw3_106.0.thumb.jpg.e4ccf62fa2d8f5de35777658204b691f.jpg

Blue Jackets Round 3 Roster:

small.png  Ondrej Palat

small.png  Corey Perry

small.png  Alex Barre-Boulet

small.png  Erik Johnson

small.png  Jacob Trouba

small.png  Ryan Lindgren

small.png  Kevin Rooney

small.png  Ryan Reaves

small.png  Jarred Tinordi

It was a fun series Mike. Wish you well in the future! Look forward to a fun series with the former two time champ @lethunder.

let's give the fans something to cheer for!

• Like 1

Congratulations @lethunder for your victory in our series.

The Redwings tried their best however it was a dominant display by your team.

We wish you the best in the Conference Final. 

Congratulations to all the teams that won their series and commiserations to those who lost. 

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, theminister said:

To LA: Leon Gawanke, CAR 2022 2nd Round Draft Selection
To NYR: Samuel Montembeault, Conditional 2023 Draft Selection
Conditional Pick: If Montembeault plays 30 games or more by the end of the 2022-23 season, NYR receives LA 2023 4th Round Draft Pick. If he plays fewer than 30 games by that point, NYR receives LA 2023 3rd Round Draft Pick.

This condition is still active. @arby18_ @Rush17

Looks like Montembeault played 38 games this year so if I'm not mistaken that should already satisfy the requirement to make it a the 4th, no?

• Haha 1

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

SIGN YOUR 2020 DRAFTEES!!!

the worst part of the game is accidentally losing a player, don’t let it happen to you.

lots of teams have PM’s and agreed contracts with me already, but don’t wait, it’s super easy to sign ELC’s now. Format is in the CBA, and the first post under it.

Will make a monster signing post Sunday. 

• Thanks 3