The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

NHL playoffs schedule 2022: Full bracket, dates, times, TV channels for  every series | Sporting News

EASTERN FINALS

large.png  vs  large.png

Points            31                         75

WESTERN FINALS

large.png  vs  large.png

Points            33                        4

As of last night.

The Redwings are very happy to have signed Jan to his first professional contract. 

We look forward to seeing him at training camp. 

Thanks to Agent Greensman for his professionalism during our negotiations.

• Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, greensman said:

ELC Signings

small.png Los Angeles Kings

Kaiden Guhle - 3 year ELC worth 3 million dollars (1mil per season - 900k base+bonus)

Simon Kubicek - 3 year ELC worth 2.25 million dollars (750k per season)

The Kings are very happy to have come to terms with both of these current Edmonton Oil King defenders - we've enjoyed their run to the Memorial Cup this spring so far and hope that they can emerge victorious over the Seattle Thunderbirds in the WHL Final (currently tied 1-1).

We have extremely high hopes for Kaiden Guhle and look forward to him taking the next step to the pro level in the near future. We're also intrigued with the size and toughness that Simon Kubicek offers - we know that he's an overager that has yet to be drafted, but we expect him to sign a pro contract at some point and hopefully add this element to our squad at some point down the road.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

On 5/31/2022 at 9:14 AM, greensman said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

SIGN YOUR 2020 DRAFTEES!!!

the worst part of the game is accidentally losing a player, don’t let it happen to you.

lots of teams have PM’s and agreed contracts with me already, but don’t wait, it’s super easy to sign ELC’s now. Format is in the CBA, and the first post under it.

Will make a monster signing post Sunday. 

2020 DRAFTEE SIGNING DEADLINE 

MIDNIGHT, JUNE 19th, FATHER’S DAY

Send in your offers, next batch of postings will be Sunday June 12th

Final round of signings, Sunday June 19th.

two weeks, get er done.

• Cheers 1

NHL playoffs schedule 2022: Full bracket, dates, times, TV channels for  every series | Sporting News

EASTERN FINALS

large.png  vs  large.png

Points            77                        105

WESTERN FINALS

large.png  vs  large.png

Points            60                        9

As of tonight.

Edited by Rush17

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello fellow GM's,

I must regretfully tender my resignation as GM of the Calgary Flames. I have a lot going on in real life and can't give the time needed to work on a team properly. I wish you all the best I'll probably still pop in from time to time to see how things are going.

Thanks for all the fun.

Zen

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 8
  • Huggy Bear 2

34 minutes ago, Zenflamesfan said:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello fellow GM's,

I must regretfully tender my resignation as GM of the Calgary Flames. I have a lot going on in real life and can't give the time needed to work on a team properly. I wish you all the best I'll probably still pop in from time to time to see how things are going.

Thanks for all the fun.

Zen

One of the best you were, Zen. 

All my best to you. 

• Like 1