The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

image.png.bc6f2d285a006d6bd666abc1d2d54856.png  Release: The Columbus Blue Jackets officially release @Rush17 of his general manager duties. It has been a pleasure to have Rush on board with our franchise for the past 4 seasons. 

The organisation and the GM in question here feel it is mutually beneficial for both sides to step apart and allow for a fresh voice and vision to oversee this very competent playoff roster.

@Rush17 is actively pursuing two GM positions out in western Canada where he hopes to reside to be closer to his family and start a new chapter with a Canadian Franchise. We respect his decision ultimately and wish him a fond farewell!

congrats to @lethunder and @Squeak for advancing to the GML Championship Finals.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Tampa Bay Roster Moves

Release:

Tampa Bay releases the following players

Maksim Sushko: https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hockey/news/flyers-maksim-sushko-signs-in-russia/

Filip Berglund: https://www.prohockeyrumors.com/2022/05/filip-berglund-signs-in-shl.html

Recall:

Tampa Bay recalls the following and places on the active roster

Joey Daccord

Simon Edvinsson

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, aGENT said:

Any agents around? With our season over, there's a few guys we'd like to wrap up before the contract year rolls over.

I have players I want to sign and Qualify to. 

I know people are busy however I would like to keep part of my team together.

16 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Is it right to assume that if GM’s get their offers in before the deadline, for their prospects/draftees, the league will honour that the GM’s got them in, in time? 

Correct, that’s always been the rule

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Is it right to assume that if GM’s get their offers in before the deadline, for their prospects/draftees, the league will honour that the GM’s got them in, in time? 

6 hours ago, Squeak said:

Correct, that’s always been the rule

For all ELC’s, it’s practically an autosign. Guys will tell you, pm me and it’s done. 

i really appreciate when guys include where their player was picked, saves me some clicks and keystrokes, and when I’m doin them in 50’s that’s mighty appreciated!

get it in, time stamped, before the deadline, and it’s a done deal on delivery.

(late on this week’s instalment, will post tomorrow, my kid is so cute right now, he’s winning :rolleyes:)

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

NHL playoffs schedule 2022: Full bracket, dates, times, TV channels for  every series | Sporting News

EASTERN FINALS

large.png  vs  large.png

Points          107                       108

WESTERN FINALS

large.png  vs  large.png

Points            73                        11

Round 3 Results

• Cheers 2

NHL playoffs schedule 2022: Full bracket, dates, times, TV channels for  every series | Sporting News

GML CHAMPIONSHIPS

large.png  vs  large.png

Points             0                          0

The Buffalo Sabres finished 7th overall in the GML regular season standings.

The Arizona Coyotes finished 8th overall in the GML regular season standings.

Home ice goes to Buffalo :)

Good luck @lethunder and @Squeak

Buffalo Sabres -

COL - Lehkonen, Artturi (LW)  89 Pts

COL - Manson, Josh (D)  62 Pts

VS

Arizona Coyotes -

TBL - Hedman, Victor (D)  122 Pts

TBL - Nash, Riley (C)  4 Pts

Edited by Rush17
  • Cheers 2

28 minutes ago, Gator said:

If @Squeakwins this I will never trade with him again. Dude lied to me and told me he was "retooling" :lol:

Me getting Raymond might be the reason @Squeakwins this whole damn thing! :ph34r:... Eh, @Rush17:P

Good luck to you both.. Both are very good GMs, and very much deserving to bring home a chip!

If there's one overarching CDCGML rule it's that Squeak can never win.

I don't make the rules.

Congrats to lethunder on another Cup! :emot-parrot:

Edited by theminister
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Rush17 said:

GML CHAMPIONSHIPS

large.png  vs  large.png

Points             0                          0

The Buffalo Sabres finished 7th overall in the GML regular season standings.

The Arizona Coyotes finished 8th overall in the GML regular season standings.

Home ice goes to Buffalo :)

Good luck @lethunder and @Squeak

Buffalo Sabres -

COL - Lehkonen, Artturi (LW)  89 Pts

COL - Manson, Josh (D)  62 Pts

VS

Arizona Coyotes -

TBL - Hedman, Victor (D)  122 Pts

TBL - Nash, Riley (C)  4 Pts

It has been a long, long time since we were this close to achieving greatness. We are excited, we are nervous...we  are farmers. Bum ba-dum bum bum bum bum bum.

200.gif