The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

New Jersey Devils (2000 - Pres)WAIVERS:

The New Jersey Devils have placed defenseman Marco Scandella on Waivers for the purpose of assigning him to Atlantic City.

Whats his contract? For some reason hes not showing up in the "salary" tab on your spreadsheet

2 minutes ago, Gator said:

Whats his contract? For some reason hes not showing up in the "salary" tab on your spreadsheet

A miniscule cool $ 5 million per. A solid defenseman on a contending club who can help anyone reach that salary cap floor. He's a great deal right now, promise. 

Anders Lee available out of LA. We didn’t plan to enter a full rebuild when he signed him last summer, and feel that the veteran may welcome a change of scenery.

Lee has a L-NTC (8 teams he’d accept trade to). While we don’t have any retention slots for this year, we’re willing to be creative financially. Inquire within.

3 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

New Jersey Devils (2000 - Pres)WAIVERS:

The New Jersey Devils have placed defenseman Marco Scandella on Waivers for the purpose of assigning him to Atlantic City.

Blues put a claim in on D Marco Scandella

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

A miniscule cool $ 5 million per. A solid defenseman on a contending club who can help anyone reach that salary cap floor. He's a great deal right now, promise. 

Should've been more specific lol. How many years remaining?

23 minutes ago, Devron said:

Blues put a claim in on D Marco Scandella

From the CBA 5.1 - Trades:

Any team that has traded a player at any point during the year (beginning July 1st) may not re-acquire (or discuss contract terms via negotiation permissions) said player for at least 365 calander days.

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

From the CBA 5.1 - Trades:

Any team that has traded a player at any point during the year (beginning July 1st) may not re-acquire (or discuss contract terms via negotiation permissions) said player for at least 365 calander days.

I just wanted to have fun :)

• Haha 4

On 7/3/2022 at 6:15 PM, Ty Webb said:

SIGNING: The New York Rangers have re-signed Hampus Lindholm to a six year contract.

small.png Hampus Lindholm - 6 year, $39 million dollar contract. ($6.5m AAV)

The NYR are very happy to have Hampus stay with our team and see him as a cornerstone of our franchise heading forward into our rebuild. His veteran leadership will be invaluable and know he will be a great mentor for our younger defenseman as they navigate life in the NHL.

Screenshot_20220704-213519_Google.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/25/2022 at 7:55 PM, Ilunga said:

Cheers brother.

The one regret I have is that I traded my second pick and lost the chance to draft Jordan Dumais who would have been available at that pick.

Was hoping he would drop into the third.

Got a feeling about him.

Yes, I had a feeling about him too and instructed The Minister to take him with my pick at 37 unless someone from my top 25 was still available (Ty Nelson) then I just had to pray that he'd still be there at 62, which he was. I would've been gutted if I missed out on him. Overall I'm super happy with our draft haul of

Jiri Kulich

Noah Ostlund

Ty Nelson

Jordan Dumais

Matthew Poitras

Hopefully I'll have more draft capital, and a higher draft spot in 2023

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1