The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

34 minutes ago, Gator said:

Not sure who to tag for this so I'll bug the 3 of you. On my Sheet it shows I have almost $20M in cap space, but on my personal sheet I have $3.6M cap space. Can 1 of you clarify how much cap space I have remaining? 

*Also Luke Hughes has a 2.5m cap hit but is listed as 1.65m on the "rosters" tab

@theminister @greensman @Mike Vanderhoek

Fixed a few errors for you. Roughly $6.5 million showing now

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Gator said:

Not sure who to tag for this so I'll bug the 3 of you. On my Sheet it shows I have almost $20M in cap space, but on my personal sheet I have $3.6M cap space. Can 1 of you clarify how much cap space I have remaining? 

*Also Luke Hughes has a 2.5m cap hit but is listed as 1.65m on the "rosters" tab

@theminister @greensman @Mike Vanderhoek

Was just looking into it but apparently someone else has decided to fix it.

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Fixed a few errors for you. Roughly $6.5 million showing now

Appreciate it!

I'm assuming the Erikss0n & Hunt contracts would drop it down to what I have on my Sheet. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Mr Postman said:

Hey all other GMs, just letting you all know that I am in rebuild mode. I appreciate all the trade enquiries, and am open to a mutually beneficial deal. That being said, The New York Rangers are not interested in trading away the few young prospects and NHL players we have that are actually worth pursuing for aging 3rd and 4th line players + any failed prospects that you want to get rid of. 

Though it might sound like I'm being a dick (I kind of am), I keep getting offers for the same players and/or my 1st round pick for essentially what amounts to a bag of pucks after I look into these "prospects" that I've never heard of. 

Again, I'm in rebuild mode, so young real prospects and picks are what I'm after. 

Thanks

The Postman

These effing guys… always looking to rifle through the new guys pockets before he’s had a chance to count his change :lol: I formally apologize for the heathens! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Why?! 

I would have sworn Crabby would have rescinded the claim. 

When your roster is as good as mine you need cheap Loui's :P

AND MY NAME IS "GATOR" DAMMIT!!! :lol:

Edited by Gator
  • Haha 1