The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

11 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

huh.... I did look and I could have sworn he signed, but now I'm not seeing it.

Because they're supposed to have signed a contract, that's the rule.  I'll have to look into it more.

has not signed elsewhere as of yet, may return to Sweden but I think there is still something there. Right hander, calm and poised with the puck and can get the puck out of the zone in limited North American ice time. 

5 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

has not signed elsewhere as of yet, may return to Sweden but I think there is still something there. Right hander, calm and poised with the puck and can get the puck out of the zone in limited North American ice time. 

Yeah I am guessing I had seen his stat line from 2020-21 and mistook it for this season, as many Euro signings have already played this season.  That will need to be adjusted because without a contract in Europe I can't release Lindgren from his GML one.

Edited by canuck2xtreme

2 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Carolina Hurricanes have made a trade with the New York Rangers.

To CAR:

spacer.png Viktor Arvidsson
spacer.png Mikko Koskinen

To NYR:
spacer.png Marat Khusnutdinov
spacer.png CAR 2022 2nd Round Draft Selection

And the Faulk trade is now complete. Really happy with how this turned out actually. Vegas was the only serious suitor for Faulk, and Lambos and Gaudreau were the only pieces they were willing to move that really excited us. But they were looking to dump Arvidsson's contract and we were able to get a little creative by using max retention on Faulk to get get Arvidsson at a more flippable contract. Was expecting to have to wait until the deadline to get something worthwhile but when I realized Khusnutdinov might be available we jumped to get it done.

• Like 1

Also - things are heating up on Iafallo. A couple offers on the board that are pretty close, but nothing that gets it done. Need a 2022 first plus a high end prospect or young players with some upside.

Hasn't been much interest in O'Reilly yet. We need to move him this year as he's already 30. Best fit would probably be a championship contender who feels their window is shrinking - a p/g center and playoff performer at 5 million for two more years and then four years at 8. Could be a huge addition if you're looking for a couple more big runs and then to start a rebuild.

Ryan Dzingel is available.

3.75m and will get top six minutes in Arizona. UFA this year.

Moneyball GM’s might want to consider it (UFA IRL, likely candidate for a deadline flip to playoff team), and rebuilds in need of temporary plugs would seem a sensible fit.

friendly pricing, come on down... first two GMs on the lot get a toaster.

Edited by greensman

1 hour ago, greensman said:

Ryan Dzingel is available.

3.75m and will get top six minutes in Arizona. UFA this year.

Moneyball GM’s might want to consider it (UFA IRL, likely candidate for a deadline flip to playoff team), and rebuilds in need of temporary plugs would seem a sensible fit.

friendly pricing, come on down... first two GMs on the lot get a toaster.

Throw Toaster GIF by Family Guy

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Colorado Avalanche have signed unrestricted free agent defenceman Luke Schenn to a two year deal.

spacer.png Luke Schenn - 2 year, $1.8 million dollar contract. ($900,000 per season)

On 8/5/2021 at 7:53 PM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Colorado Avalanche have signed unrestricted free agent defenceman Dmitri Orlov to a four year deal.

spacer.png Dmitri Orlov - 4 year, $22 million dollar contract. ($5.5 million per season)

On 8/4/2021 at 9:46 PM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Colorado Avalanche have signed unrestricted free agent forward Carl Hagelin to a two year deal.

spacer.png Carl Hagelin - 2 year, $5.5 million dollar contract. ($2.75m per season)

First, we'd like to thank agent SB for all his help on these deals and welcome all our knew arrivals aboard. We're expecting big things from these additions, on top of our already solid group.

Barring any last minute, depth additions and without further ado, our 2021-22 training camp roster:

ROSTER2.thumb.jpg.218ab9d98dd14ead2d0a06597d6959ac.jpg