The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

Hey, so I have a question for the agents.

Last season I started negotiations with a player and @canuck2xtreme rejected and left the conversation.

If I want to approach the player again does C2X remain his agent or can I invite a new agent into the old conversation?

I don't want to get charged with tampering so I want to make sure I don't accidentally break any rules.

45 minutes ago, da.moose said:

Hey, so I have a question for the agents.

Last season I started negotiations with a player and @canuck2xtreme rejected and left the conversation.

If I want to approach the player again does C2X remain his agent or can I invite a new agent into the old conversation?

I don't want to get charged with tampering so I want to make sure I don't accidentally break any rules.

Yes I'd remain his agent. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2021 at 11:06 AM, arby18_ said:

SIGNING: The Edmonton Oilers have signed unrestricted free agent Michael Raffl to a 2-year deal.

spacer.png - Michael Raffl - 2 year, $3.0 million dollar contract. ($1.5m per year)

On 8/3/2021 at 11:26 AM, lethunder said:

SIGNING: The Edmonton Oilers have signed unrestricted free agent forward Blake Comeau to a two year deal.

spacer.png Blake Comeau - 2 year, $2 million dollar contract. ($1 million per season)

F Are we ever happy not to need top line forwards & 2knd pair D this off season! :frantic:

Michael & Blake help us round our team! Our real hope is they check & chip in timely post season goals... 

• Like 1

New Jersey Devils | Logopedia | Fandom

New Jersey Devils sign two forwards!

12 hours ago, ThatMike said:

SIGNING: The New Jersey Devils have signed unrestricted free agent Maxim Mamin to a 2-year deal. 

spacer.png - Maxim Mamin - 2 year, $2 million dollar contract ($1.0 million per year)

The Devils are pleased to have come to terms with forward Maxim Mamin over a two year deal to join the Devils. He joins a strong contingent of Russian players in the organization already and projects as a forward that should earn a role out of camp on the big club. We look forward to seeing what Camp and next season brings!

10 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

SIGNING: The New Jersey Devils have signed Odeen Tufto to a three year contract.

spacer.png Odeen Tufto - 3 year, $3 million dollar contract. ($1 million per season)

In signing OdeenTufto, the Devils have brought in to the organization one of their primary targeted players, a quality individual we've had our eyes on for over a year now. Very pleased that the time involved with Odeen, our management group and his representation agent @canuck2xtreme were able to find a resolution for both sides moving forward. Odeen has a very high skillset, has shown to produce at lower levels and will now get an opportunity to show what he can do in Atlantic City and furthermore in New Jersey.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Edmonton Oilers have made a trade with the St. Louis Blues.

To STL:

spacer.png Lucas Carlsson

To EDM:

spacer.png Ondrej Kase

Thanks C2X, @Devron44

We really like Lucas Carlsson, proud to have drafted him.  But have numerous D about Lucas's age & level of NHL readyness. Both Lucas & our other guys all deserve an honest crack at ice time;  Capobianco, Fehervary, Brannstrom, Heinola, Sellgren.  We will cheer this player on!

Felt we could to take a calculated gamble on former 20 goal scorer at forward.  Welcome Ondrej Kase.

• Cheers 1