The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

You've got a number of GMs who havent done a goddam thing in the year I was here. Nothing. 

But because I can be honest and embrace a top ten pick because the team I inherited had a brutal lack of depth and prospects, I'm TANKING. 

The discussion among the executive board of cowards is a stupid thing to even mention because no one except Sharpshooter bothered to ask me what I meant by "tanking." Pathetic cowardly $&!#.

But yes, CURT ISN'T THE ONLY ONE WITH POWER, YOU ARE A POWERFUL FANTASY EXEC AS WELL! 

It's over. Just go away.

• Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

You've got a number of GMs who havent done a goddam thing in the year I was here. Nothing. 

But because I can be honest and embrace a top ten pick because the team I inherited had a brutal lack of depth and prospects, I'm TANKING. 

Tampa had decent depth. You just choose to spend it to load up. It is what it is. Unfortunate to see you go and wish you well. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rush17 said:

Tampa had decent depth. You just choose to spend it to load up. It is what it is. Unfortunate to see you go and wish you well. 

Had, until Curt told me I would not be allowed to re-sign Krejci and Malkin because of said depth.

Check your facts Rush

1 minute ago, ThatMike said:

Just my two cents, but…

Theres a difference between venting, and slagging/disrespecting the game that many of us have spent years playing, and being invested in. Through good times, and bad.

Hate to play the this card, but the essence of our game is to imitate reality.

If an NHL GM came out in public and said “I don’t care” or “I’m tanking” , they simply wouldn’t have a job anymore.

Curt busts his ass keeping things afloat around here, and if you don’t like it, you’re free to leave peacefully.

No need to leave with any sort of unnecessary disrespect. 

Preach, brother.

Krejci went back to Europe, Malkin is injured.

TB still has mcdavid, Gourde, Danault and Brassard down the middle, and perreault who’s a C playing wing. 

Sorry, but I don’t see the issue with that?  I’m still learning the game but from everything I’ve seen that makes complete sense. 

On 10/20/2021 at 12:32 PM, Rush17 said:

Sending all of our love and positive thoughts to Jesperi Kotkaniemi as he looks to make his debut vs his former Montreal Canadiens tomorrow Oct 21st!

Hockey30 | Jesperi Kotkaniemi veut faire la paix avec Marc Bergevin...

Crush their souls and make your mark kid! :D Go Jesperi! 

Congrats to Jesperi on his highly anticipated first GML point since joining the Jackets last TDL! It has been a wait but one well worth the wait! GJ kid!

Lets build off that point and make it a career year.

• Like 2

Assignment: ANA assigns Dennis Gilbert to California

Recall: The Anaheim Ducks recall Jacob Middleton

Ducks new lineup: 

Hall - Couturier - R. Smith

Kreider - Colton - Tatar

Lindblom - Grant - Bastian

Watson - Jankowski - G.Smith

Studenic Thompson

Yandle - Doughty

Severson - Carlo

MIddleton- Haakanpaa

Kempney

Husso

Vladar

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rush17 said:

Congrats to Jesperi on his highly anticipated first GML point since joining the Jackets last TDL! It has been a wait but one well worth the wait! GJ kid!

Lets build off that point and make it a career year.

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1