The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

21 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Whoa whoa whoa

9 of you and not a single one thought to check in or even ask one question? Just knee jerk insta-fire without due process or any sort of process of escalation.

Glad I'm out.

Every post from this BoG makes it look more and more like a clown show. 

Im kind of in agreement with Lucky here. Yea I get what he said would be a fireable offence irl, but he has shown to atleast be trying to improve team. He was probably frustrated at some UFA talks and blew off a little steam. I mean no1 understands that more than myself :lol:

I think you all should hash this out privately, im sure yall could figure something out. I like Lucky.. Even though he tried hurting my Fox value :P

Talk it out fellas. Lets have ourselves a fun season!

Edited by Crabby

25 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Whoa whoa whoa

9 of you and not a single one thought to check in or even ask one question? Just knee jerk insta-fire without due process or any sort of process of escalation.

Glad I'm out.

Every post from this BoG makes it look more and more like a clown show. 

You said you were done and trashed on the league multiple times. You asked us not to @ you which we haven't. If you are done now, let it go.

6 minutes ago, Crabby said:

Im kind of in agreement with Lucky here. Yea I get what he said would be a fireable offence irl, but he has shown to atleast be trying to improve team. He was probably frustrated at some UFA talks and blew off a little steam. I mean no1 understands that more than myself :lol:

I think you all should hash this out privately, im sure yall could figure something out. I like Lucky.. Even though he tried hurting my Fox value :P

Talk it out fellas. Lets have ourselves a fun season!

His replies to league officials since the decision have made that impossible. It's done. 

Every GM has issues signing UFA's at one point or another. You just deal with it. Solve issues via trade if required or don't keep pending UFA's around to expire.

2 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

His replies to league officials since the decision have made that impossible. It's done. 

Every GM has issues signing UFA's at one point or another. You just deal with it. Solve issues via trade if required or don't keep pending UFA's around to expire.

Yea thay sucks. I feel it could have been handled better on both sides (although I dont know full story). I feel his recent replies are added frustration from the rushed firing (no pun intended :P. I think he should have been privately messaged to give him a chance to explain himself rather than the insta fire. Thats just my 2 cents, but I for sure see you point about whay transpired after the fact.

I mean im far from an angel, and honestly feel like I have done way worse than lucky, so thats why I feel for him. Whatever happens, hopefully we will see lucky back someday. I think he means well. Just think hes frustrated atm, and a lot of people dont respond well to frustation. Myself included :lol:

Not looking to start a huge debate, just thought id vouch for the guy. I think hes a good GM

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Crabby said:

Yea thay sucks. I feel it could have been handled better on both sides (although I dont know full story). I feel his recent replies are added frustration from the rushed firing (no pun intended :P. I think he should have been privately messaged to give him a chance to explain himself rather than the insta fire. Thats just my 2 cents, but I for sure see you point about whay transpired after the fact.

I mean im far from an angel, and honestly feel like I have done way worse than lucky, so thats why I feel for him. Whatever happens, hopefully we will see lucky back someday. I think he means well. Just think hes frustrated atm, and a lot of people dont respond well to frustation. Myself included :lol:

Not looking to start a huge debate, just thought id vouch for the guy. I think hes a good GM

Cheers Crabby, you are lumped in the good guys category for me.

That said, I look forward to dealing with you in FL in the future. If it takes nine cowards to fire me without any sort of private discussion there's no way I would ever return to such a bastardized and incestuous league, devoid of process, logic, reason, and rational judgment.

I will leave now, and not post in here again unless there's any more half witted justification from the board of cowards.

Truly, I really enjoy a bunch of you fellas, and we'll chat about stuff that actually matters in other threads.

Wind at your back, sunshine on your shoulders.

Cheers

2 hours ago, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Columbus Blue Jackets have signed unrestricted free agent defenceman Madison Bowey to a two year deal.

spacer.png Madison Bowey - 2 year, $1.9 million dollar contract. ($950,000 per season)

Well played kid!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Columbus Blue Jackets have signed unrestricted free agent defenceman Jakub Galvas to a two year deal.

spacer.png Jakub Galvas - 2 year, $2.4 million dollar contract. ($1.2 million per season)

I  drafted him in 2 leagues..., was surprised I did not have Jakub here when I saw this signing?

• Vintage 1

ASSIGNMENT: The Nashville Predators assign F Grigori Denisenko and D Calen Addison down to Kansas City.

RECALL: The Nashville Predators recall F Jacob Peterson and D Daniil Miromanov.

Updated Lineup:

Pacioretty(injured) - Barkov - Kucherov(injured)

Norris - Point - Ehlers

Appleton - Eller - Dach

Peterson - Toninato - Lammikko

Morrissey - Burns

Sergachev - Pionk

Harpur - Mikkola

Miromanov

Saros

Prosvetov

• Like 1