The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

5 hours ago, theo5789 said:

Thanks for fun times everyone. This is my resignation.

Theo you were a hell of a GM and I must say, 1 of my favorites ro talk trade with. Hopefully we will see you back sometime soon!

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, greensman said:

Trade frenzy!

just moved my last of three dmen that had to go, which leaves Brossoit...

Brossoit could go as early as tonight, last chance for a kick at VGK’s more than capable backup! Send a PM.

Brossoit gone now too. 

really fun and exciting weekend, spoke to at least a dozen of you all, put together deals with four different GM’s.

Thank you everyone for your time, patience, and for making the league enjoyable. 

The Seattle Kraken will hope to do a full roster unveiling this week after announcements, and we look forward to sharing our excitement with you! 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, greensman said:

Brossoit gone now too. 

really fun and exciting weekend, spoke to at least a dozen of you all, put together deals with four different GM’s.

Thank you everyone for your time, patience, and for making the league enjoyable. 

The Seattle Kraken will hope to do a full roster unveiling this week after announcements, and we look forward to sharing our excitement with you! 

We dont like you. You stole our players :lol:

FA didn't go as planned. We are looking for someone who could fill our 1LW spot, 1LD spot, and maybe an upgrade on Martin Jones. We have a lot of picks, but not interested in moving our 1st's or top prospects. If you have any short term cap dumps that fits the bill we will hop on it at no cost to you, if it fits what im looking for. Also willing to pay for the right aging guy that may be on the cheap side. We are willing to combo 2nd's + for the right guy(s) as well.

We want to compete this year, but really not looking to completely ruin the future we built to do so either. Obviously there probably not many guys, if any that fit the bill, but if by chance you got 1 or 2 HMU :)

Edited by Crabby
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Still a few holes to fill before the season kicks off, but we feel we have a lot of potential to make a playoff push this year if a few of our young guys can take that next step this year. 

Likely roster(s) for the start of the 2021-22 GML season

Screenshot_20210809-035057_Sheets.jpg.fd6ff00ba0db0ed656f8f5f27c9ab2d5.jpg