The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL, NHLPA announce COVID protocols for 2021-22 season

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

This is the tidbit I got from the link...

It’s believed at least one Canuck remains unvaccinated — the team wouldn’t answer on the record on Wednesday about whether their whole roster are vaccinated, citing medical privacy — and if that continues to be the case, the team would accrue a little more cap space over the course of the season. Every day a player is suspended without pay would also mean their daily cap hit isn’t charged to the team’s overall salary cap budget.

:(

30 minutes ago, BPA said:

It’s believed at least one Canuck remains unvaccinated — the team wouldn’t answer on the record on Wednesday about whether their whole roster are vaccinated, citing medical privacy — and if that continues to be the case, the team would accrue a little more cap space over the course of the season. Every day a player is suspended without pay would also mean their daily cap hit isn’t charged to the team’s overall salary cap budget.

Can’t accrue cap space if they are using LTIR relief and unused cap space is forfeited.  

1 hour ago, BPA said:

Same source that claimed Hughes was on an IV?

Lol.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

I remember a few proposals to trade for this idiot.  Glad that didn't happen.

I mean calling him an idiot is a little harsh.

Everyone has their reasons for not getting the vaccine. Not all of them are conspiracy nuts or anti vaxxers.

The fact that he’s willing to give up 5+ million for his convictions has to be respected. That’s putting your money where your mouth is.

Its the people that think they shouldn’t have to sacrifice anything for their choice is who I have a problem with.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I mean calling him an idiot is a little harsh.

Everyone has their reasons for not getting the vaccine. Not all of them are conspiracy nuts or anti vaxxers.

The fact that he’s willing to give up 5+ million for his convictions has to be respected. That’s putting your money where your mouth is.

Its the people that think they shouldn’t have to sacrifice anything for their choice is who I have a problem with.

Sorry, but I stand behind that comment.  He's willingly endangering his teammates.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ken Holland says Duncan Keith just agreed to get his first vaccination.  Says that it was a "difficult" decision for Keith to get vaccinated and do his part to keep from potentially spreading the virus to his teammates.  Keith is reminding all what a quality individual he is once again....just in case we forgot.

https://www.tsn.ca/1.1696655

Edited by Captain Canuck #12

6 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Sorry, but I stand behind that comment.  He's willingly endangering his teammates.

There are protocols in place to keep players safe (vaccinated and unvaccinated).

If he doesn’t follow those protocols then I would say he’s willing endangering his teammates.