The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Flames sign Brad Richardson

I always liked Richardson; he was never afraid to get into the dirty areas and tended to play bigger than he was. He's been terribly inconsistent through his career and isn't getting any younger, but I think a team could do worse for under 1m. Here's hoping he can manage a season without injury...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Kiril Koltsov is still eligible for the Calder trophy right?

That's a player I'd like to see, I think he is too old for the calder and a little bit too retired from pro hockey but it would be about right up their alley to go this route.

31 minutes ago, GarthButcher5 said:

That's a player I'd like to see, I think he is too old for the calder and a little bit too retired from pro hockey but it would be about right up their alley to go this route.

You'd think he would've fit right in "all offense" coaching style of Crawford.  Not sure why things just didn't work out (though I seem to recall he went back home after a couple seasons in the AHL to be near his mom who might've ill?)

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Spoosh said:

Which one is more Canuck, Coyotes of Flames?

Calgary has core players. Canuck brethren.  Yotes have guys who will be remembered as Dallas stars and Capitals. And I'd probably have it that way too if I were them. 

Brad is a great pickup for them. Our PP better take notice.

Edited by hammertime

10 hours ago, drummer4now said:

This is the second time I have seen you mention his Lexus; could you please elaborate I would like to know the full story... 

Hey Brother glad to see you are alright.

Was a bit worried the other night when you said you were in hospital with chest pains.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1