The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Vancouver - Ottawa Blockbuster

Don’t get me wrong, it’s an interesting thought, but this is one of those instances where both teams simply say no.  Stutzle and Tkachuk are literally the first rays of sunshine/hope in Ottawa for the first time in a long time. As a result, both players are already a very strong part of Ottawa’s brand identity and selling points for the fans.  

Only way Ottawa even considers trading these players is if McDavid or Mackinnon were being discussed.

The same can pretty much be said about Pettersson and Hughes.  Both players are Benning’s pride and joy, and are also significant parts of our brand identity.  Team chemistry is also one of our strong suits, and both Petey and Hughes play major roles in that.   The Canucks would only trade one of these players if they absolutely had to.

I know this will sound odd coming from me given how many Pettersson/Hughes proposals that I’ve come up with in the past, but my proposals always have the disclaimer for being for entertainment purposes only (and to gauge value and put pen to paper with regards to how our team would hypothetically look).  

1 hour ago, RomanP said:

You mean, all 3 replies there? Lol, clown… Posting in both places and cross links between his own posts… You might need counselling for attention deficit.

You might not have a life if your daily thrill is to go after grammar mistakes and misread answers like you just did.

Another Canuck social media keyboard tough guy that would never say anything that he posts face to face to anyone on here, you are just sorry human being trying to make yourself feel better by putting others down

You don't even talk Canucks you just make things personal about people making trades because I guess that is what you get off on which again is pathetic and just sorry, might want to look in the mirror when talking about people needing therapy 

Edited by IjustNEEDaTROYgamble

13 minutes ago, IjustNEEDaTROYgamble said:

You might not have a life if your daily thrill is to go after grammar mistakes and misread answers like you just did.

Another Canuck social media keyboard tough guy that would never say anything that he posts face to face to anyone on here, you are just sorry human being trying to make yourself feel better by putting others down

You don't even talk Canucks you just make things personal about people making trades because I guess that is what you get off on which again is pathetic and just sorry, might want to look in the mirror when talking about people needing therapy 

Lol, you are a funny guy. Good bye

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IjustNEEDaTROYgamble said:

Good bye lol

Leaving already, after one post of trolling me come on I thought you were better then this but you are a one and done troll I guess lol 

You didn't even talk hockey or Canucks on a board about that lol 

Newsflash for you - quantity does not equal quality.