The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Optimistic season preview from Jeff Paterson.

Rate this topic

Shirotashi

1 hour ago, playboi19 said:

i cant listen to Patterson talk because his voice irritates me. When I try to read this its always his voice in my head when will it end GAHHHH~ :wacko:

Me too, for a guy that makes a living in the radio media he has been cursed with his voice. I choose to put that aside becuase he generally bring a fresh perspective to his reporting, not the same yaddah, yaddah, yaddah and piling on to gain popularity 

On 9/12/2021 at 1:58 PM, Fred65 said:

Why are you afraid of facts, why are you afraid of other opinions. I have no desire to be part of a flock. I believe I praise good point but can find fault with other aspects, is that so bad. I'd say I'm 50-50 i n praise and faults. I certainly don't live in a Bubble. I enjoy healthy discourse

I don't think strawman tangents count as healthy discourse.

You're the one who stated that you wanted "facts" from our media even though this thread is based on an opinion by Paterson. By pointing that out to you, you jump to the  stupid conclusion that I'm afraid of facts and opinions. The reason that's a stupid opinion is because this is a fan forum based mostly on opinions.

You claim not to want be part of a flock. You are. A flock of trolls. If you don't want to be considered a troll then answer honestly and don't make up crap about others opinions and the points being made.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

I don't think strawman tangents count as healthy discourse.

You're the one who stated that you wanted "facts" from our media even though this thread is based on an opinion by Paterson. By pointing that out to you, you jump to the  stupid conclusion that I'm afraid of facts and opinions. The reason that's a stupid opinion is because this is a fan forum based mostly on opinions.

You claim not to want be part of a flock. You are. A flock of trolls. If you don't want to be considered a troll then answer honestly and don't make up crap about others opinions and the points being made.

You've lost me, sorry