The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

“New World Order”

CBH1926

On 9/11/2021 at 4:59 PM, bishopshodan said:

I was just at my yearly retreat at Bohemian Grove, you know with the lads.

Talked with a few of the higher ranks. They say nothing to worry about, NWO will be a smooth transition.

The reptilians have found a new food source they call 'Beyond Human'. It's synthetic but seems to really fit their taste. So, we will all live in harmony no problem.  

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2021 at 5:39 PM, drummer4now said:

No I don’t buy things from Amazon because I became banned from there lol; something about mistakenly putting in the wrong credit card number etc.. 

Yes I firmly believe there is a cabal and they laugh at us everyday. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have hidden knowledge that is kept away from the rest of us i.e aliens etc.. 

I was always wondering why I go on these forums just frustrates me with level of ignorance and non-openmindness, but then I think l to myself this just a place with ordinary people who are looking for answers. 

The bible is the worlds best selling book with over a billion people adhering to it. They all must be idiots….

Since you and the taliban are both similar in ideology I will listen to you from now on. 

100% guarantee that Aliens are out there, the real question is have they been here?

21 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I thought they are blue bloods ?

Blue blood was just an ancient term made by the elite who have the RH - to differential themselves from the rest... Kings, Queens etc...

All it means is there blood is not blue in colour but different as evident from the two facts I wrote about on RH - mother body killing RH + baby in womb and it only being 15 percent of the population. 

Donald Trump, Obama, virtually all royal family members descend from this ancient blood type. 

One could argue the aliens are already here running the show.. 

21 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Mate I love science 

Here are some facts and while we still don't know the origins and can definitely state where the 4 different blood types originated or why they are incompatible we are reasonably certain Biblical characters had no impact that their origins.

https://www.livescience.com/amp/33528-why-blood-types-exist-compatible.html

I beg to differ mate..

For example, as mentioned above the Queen of England has rh - blood and claims to have descended from Jesus, Mohammed and various other biblical figures. 

That is just her as an example there are countless others. 

Edited by drummer4now
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, drummer4now said:

Blue blood was just an ancient term made by the elite who have the RH - to differential themselves from the rest... Kings, Queens etc...

All it means is there blood is not blue in colour but different as evident from the two facts I wrote about on RH - mother body killing RH + baby in womb and it only being 15 percent of the population. 

Donald Trump, Obama, virtually all royal family members descend from this ancient blood type. 

One could argue the aliens are already here running the show.. 

I beg to differ mate..

For example, as mentioned above the Queen of England has rh - blood and claims to have descended from Jesus, Mohammed and various other biblical figures. 

I think you need to develop a sarcasm detector.

On a separate note 

Edited by Ilunga

7 hours ago, erkayloomeh said:

I believe the entire book.  If you claim to be a Christian and you don't then your in trouble. 

She lusted after her lover's,whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Ezekiel 23:20

You will be pledged to be married to a woman,but another will take her and rape her.

You will build a house and not live in it.

You will plant a vineyard but not even begin to enjoy its fruit.

You ox will be slaughtered before your eyes but you will eat none of it.

Your donkey will be taken away from you and not returned.

Your sheep will be given to your enemies and no one will rescue you them.

The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured 

Spreading from the Soles of your feet to the top of your head 

Deuteronomy 28:31-35 

Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material 

Leviticus 19:19 

Ye shall not round the corners of your heads 

Leviticus 19:27 

When men fight with one another,and the wife of one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him,and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts,then you shall cut off her hand 

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 

Now therefore,kill every male among their little ones,and kill every woman who has known man intimately. 

But all the girls who have not known a man intimately spare them for yourselves. 

Numbers 31:17-18 

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the Lord 

Deuteronomy 23:1 

If however this charge is true,that evidence of the young woman's virginity cannot be found,then they shall bring the young woman out to the entrance of her father's house and the men of her town shall stone her to death

Deuteronomy 22:20 

Do you believe in these biblical verses ?

Do you believe the punishments should be enacted ?

Edited by Ilunga
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, drummer4now said:

I've heard Woden (Odin) and Mohammed...

Is Woden also considered Christ? 

13 hours ago, erkayloomeh said:

I don't even know what a priesthood blessing is. Is that catholic ?  Jehovahs witness maybe? 

Nobody will survive the Christian faith if they pay attention to what certain individuals do in the name of God.  I told you before, Christ's main problem was the religious. 

Do you know how many times I've been hurt by someone in the church? I left for 7 years once because of something.

But I just can't hold God responsible for that anymore. He created us all with a free will. He isn't controlling everyone and some people are just flat out deceived. 

For sure, god has never been the problem, its what people do in their name thats the issue. 

13 hours ago, erkayloomeh said:

I believe the entire book.  If you claim to be a Christian and you don't then your in trouble. 

Believing it and understanding it however are two different things.

Have you ever read revelation. 

Sounds like there was some pretty good acid out there 2000 years ago doesn't it. 

It's just written in code. 

But your exactly right. My faith is an ongoing thing and will work on it my whole life. It's hard to because I'm not very book smart. Poor attention span. Barely squeeked through school. But I can build anything. If God needs another ark build I'm sure I'll get asked.

so how do you feel about other faiths? are you OK to have them have equal footing in our legal system e.g.?

11 hours ago, Ilunga said:

She lusted after her lover's,whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Ezekiel 23:20

You will be pledged to be married to a woman,but another will take her and rape her.

You will build a house and not live in it.

You will plant a vineyard but not even begin to enjoy its fruit.

You ox will be slaughtered before your eyes but you will eat none of it.

Your donkey will be taken away from you and not returned.

Your sheep will be given to your enemies and no one will rescue you them.

The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured 

Spreading from the Soles of your feet to the top of your head 

Deuteronomy 28:31-35 

Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material 

Leviticus 19:19 

Ye shall not round the corners of your heads 

Leviticus 19:27 

When men fight with one another,and the wife of one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him,and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts,then you shall cut off her hand 

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 

Now therefore,kill every male among their little ones,and kill every woman who has known man intimately. 

But all the girls who have not known a man intimately spare them for yourselves. 

Numbers 31:17-18 

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the Lord 

Deuteronomy 23:1 

If however this charge is true,that evidence of the young woman's virginity cannot be found,then they shall bring the young woman out to the entrance of her father's house and the men of her town shall stone her to death

Deuteronomy 22:20 

Do you believe in these biblical verses ?

Do you believe the punishments should be enacted ?

The problem with all these verses is they go with narrative of the time period in which they were written.. pre Middle Ages. 

There needs to be a Newer New testament lol to reflect modern times... 

One thing is for certain is God seems to be very flexible and changing in the times as evident in the differences in the old and new testaments. 

I remember reading somewhere he made a promise to never interfere in human society ever again. 

I am assuming the pre Middle Ages/Middle Ages to be truly messed up societies biblical and culturally for him to intervene i.e Biblical floods, etc..

Edited by drummer4now

So, NWO talk. It's facts like this that give fodder to the idea of secret societies. 

All the presidents are related to a medieval king except one. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html

Don't know if they all or any have the RH blood or if they all line up passed King John with the descendants of the Kings of Wessex such as the Queen. The Kings of Wessex were the ones claiming to be directly related to Odin. 

I have listened to a some fun podcasts in the last few years that claim the original Hebrew bible speaks of alien stuff, gene splicing etc. As I mentioned before, Anunnaki. It's why my ears perk up when I hear this silly business about 'angel' blood. 

3 hours ago, drummer4now said:

The problem with all these verses is they go with narrative of the time period in which they were written.. pre Middle Ages. 

One thing is for certain is God seems to be very flexible and changing in the times as evident in the differences in the old and new testaments. 

I remember reading somewhere he made a promise to never interfere in human society ever again. 

I am assuming the pre Middle Ages/Middle Ages to be truly messed up societies biblical and culturally for him to intervene i.e Biblical floods, etc..

You ever read 'Not Welcome on the Voyage'? it's a great book by Timothy Findley. 

I always kinda thought of it as a bit of a transition novel from Old and New Testament. Not that I am accurate in that thinking, it just made me think of how the great flood got rid of all those old fancy stories. 

3 hours ago, drummer4now said:

So god changed his mind ?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

So, NWO talk. It's facts like this that give fodder to the idea of secret societies. 

All the presidents are related to a medieval king except one. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html

Don't know if they all or any have the RH blood or if they all line up passed King John with the descendants of the Kings of Wessex such as the Queen. The Kings of Wessex were the ones claiming to be directly related to Odin. 

I have listened to a some fun podcasts in the last few years that claim the original Hebrew bible speaks of alien stuff, gene splicing etc. As I mentioned before, Anunnaki. It's why my ears perk up when I hear this silly business about 'angel' blood. 

If you watch the video I posted about the lizard people,guy debunking that conspiracy theory he talks about this.

Trump and Hilary are related to apparently,19 times removed.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

There's some classics.

When you bring these up religious people  

man this brings back some memories, well sort of. I saw them on this tour in Regina and was quite wasted. At least I think I was there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, JM_ said:

I'm thinking just more in general. Are you OK with the same general protections for people of other faiths? or do you want to see more of the bible into our laws?

I can't really think of an example where there are protections needed  of people from other faiths whereas there currently is for mine. ? 

More bible into our laws?  I don't know. 

I believe God gave us a free will to make our own choices. So if a woman wants to have a breast reduction for example that's not for me to say. If she wants to have her big toe surgically removed and attached to her forehead that also her business. I may not like someone else's decision but I don't have the right to tell them they can't. 

But we enforce laws and try to prohibit people from putting heroin into there bodies right. 

Where's that line.?  Abortion?  Is that only Christians that are opposed to that? If not then your question shouldn't single out my biblical beliefs. 

We humans stereotype to much.  If your an anti vaccine person, we'll those damn Christians........     anti abortion, those damn Christians.   

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Ilunga said:

If you watch the video I posted about the lizard people,guy debunking that conspiracy theory he talks about this.

Trump and Hilary are related to apparently,19 times removed.

Ya, and isn't every second person related to Genghis Khan?

Don't know how wow'd I am about it. But it is a good point in a NWO related topic. I find it cool how close religion and the most radical of fringe ideas line up. Chariots of the Gods and all that.

• Vintage 1