The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

“New World Order”

CBH1926

17 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Ya, and isn't every second person related to Genghis Khan?

Don't know how wow'd I am about it. But it is a good point in a NWO related topic. I find it cool how close religion and the most radical of fringe ideas line up. Chariots of the Gods and all that.

I simply don't understand why people can't think critically. 

• Cheers 1

15 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I simply don't understand why people can't think critically. 

some people are really wired to want to live by a set of unchanging principles. I don't think it a choice for some people, they really are hard wired to be attracted to that. Its very hard to get them to work with a changing or evolving set of ideas. 

5 hours ago, gurn said:

Perhaps the all powerful, all knowing one isn't all powerful or all knowing?

Or perhaps there is no all knowing, all powerful one?

Or maybe you and others alike are just the misinformed ones and the billions of people around the world are in the know; you know across various cultures and centuries. 

You still haven't answered my question on why the so called "fictional" bible is used in courts and other governmental institutions worldwide? 

4 hours ago, JM_ said:

some people are really wired to want to live by a set of unchanging principles. I don't think it a choice for some people, they really are hard wired to be attracted to that. Its very hard to get them to work with a changing or evolving set of ideas. 

Says one to know one.. 

I present factual evidence and too ignorant to acknowledge or read into.. just haha up votes....

At least be open minded and be intrigued that could be a possibility.

Edited by drummer4now

4 minutes ago, drummer4now said:

You still haven't answered my question on why worldwide governments use the so called "fictional" bible in courts

Firstly  some governments in the world use it, to swear an oath on: However you don't have to. One can merely promises to tell the truth. Bet they don't use the Bible in Iran.

Also who cares what they used to do? People used to believe Zeus and Thor;  you will note those beliefs came way before the "Johnny Come Lately" Christian teachings. It is changing, as more and more people become aware that God, just like the Easter bunny and Santa are made up fictional characters.

Talk to me about how much the bible is used by government in 5 or 10 years.

• Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, gurn said:

Firstly  some governments in the world use it, to swear an oath on: However you don't have to. One can merely promises to tell the truth. Bet they don't use the Bible in Iran.

Also who cares what they used to do? People used to believe Zeus and Thor;  you will note those beliefs came way before the "Johnny Come Lately" Christian teachings. It is changing, as more and more people become aware that God, just like the Easter bunny and Santa are made up fictional characters.

Talk to me about how much the bible is used by government in 5 or 10 years.

Sure I will in 5 or 10 years or even 50 your point? 

Doesn't matter about the years it will still be used by various governments worldwide as it has been used for centuries..

You do realize this nation and various other western nations were founded on Judeo-Christian values. 

Even your prized military was founded on those same principles. 

What I am trying to find out is your rational behind this sort of thinking or ideal.

Do you merely believe science is the only way? 

On a side note this video below makes me laugh about atheists: 

1 hour ago, drummer4now said:

You still haven't answered my question on why the so called "fictional" bible is used in courts and other governmental institutions worldwide? 

You don't answer questions either.

Have you ever read Not Welcome on the Voyage? I'm just curious. 

Is Woden also considered Christ in any circles? I know he is Pagan but I also understand how the figures and stories of other older beliefs have been adopted by the bible. Such as the many Sumerian texts.

I also ask this as you mentioned the Queen being related to Christ. Her fantasy genealogy according to WIKI ...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_genealogy  If such descents were true, Queen Elizabeth II would be a descendant of Woden, via the kings of Wessex.[2]

It also mentions Muhammad and of course Genghis Khan via Ottoman Royalty. 

Another question, what do you think about the separation of church and state? 

2 hours ago, drummer4now said:

Says one to know one.. 

I present factual evidence and too ignorant to acknowledge or read into.. just haha up votes....

At least be open minded and be intrigued that could be a possibility.

I don't know what you're talking about. 

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

You don't answer questions either.

Have you ever read Not Welcome on the Voyage? I'm just curious. 

Is Woden also considered Christ in any circles? I know he is Pagan but I also understand how the figures and stories of other older beliefs have been adopted by the bible. Such as the many Sumerian texts.

I also ask this as you mentioned the Queen being related to Christ. Her fantasy genealogy according to WIKI ...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_genealogy  If such descents were true, Queen Elizabeth II would be a descendant of Woden, via the kings of Wessex.[2]

It also mentions Muhammad and of course Genghis Khan via Ottoman Royalty. 

Another question, what do you think about the separation of church and state? 

No I have not read "Not welcome on the voyage" but I am open to. 

I don't believe Woden is Christ because anything pagan is not considered to be associated with Christ or Christianity. 

As for the Queens genealogy she is descendant from many Queens, Kings, and noble people from all over Europe, Middle East, and etc.. I wouldn't doubt many of her claims aside from any absurd ones to boost her ranks. 

When I read the fantasy genealogy link on Wikipedia I swear I was reading a satire wiki; I believe it is called Uncyclopedia

I personally find wikipedia very irrelevant these days as it is too PC for my liking as it is written by wokes who have a secret agenda of their own. 

They usually just try to discredit but not accept any criticism on their end. For example, they will not allow information about Hunter Bidens laptop on Wikipedia. 

Now of course some articles are useful so I am not denying that. 

As for the last question. I believe separation of church and state is acceptable as we have many religious people in this country/world who adhere to their own beliefs.

Last thing we would want in the west is a Taliban style takeover of religion and state. 

What I don't believe/like is people who are atheist and then don't show any evidence for their beliefs or completely deny the facts like posted above in ^

i.e bible being fictional etc.. 

My question to you is: You stated earlier that your father in law is Iranian-Canadian was he muslim or a religious person? 

45 minutes ago, JM_ said:

I don't know what you're talking about. 

Your claim some people can't be changed or educated, but yourself are ignorant when people post things. 

Your usually response is just a haha or wat. 

Remember this I would never post misinformation only facts like with RH - and genealogy. 

Edited by drummer4now

41 minutes ago, drummer4now said:

It's just a novel by a great Canadian. I think of it though when trying to understand the differences between the old and new testament. It is a great read.

I don't believe Woden is Christ because anything pagan is not considered to be associated with Christ or Christianity. 

As for the Queens genealogy she is descendant from many Queens, Kings, and noble people from all over Europe, Middle East, and etc.. I wouldn't doubt many of her claims aside from any absurd ones to boost her ranks. 

When I read the fantasy genealogy link on Wikipedia I swear I was reading a satire wiki; I believe it is called Uncyclopedia

I personally find wikipedia very irrelevant these days as it is too PC for my liking as it is written by wokes who have a secret agenda of their own. 

They usually just try to discredit but not accept any criticism on their end. For example, they will not allow information about Hunter Bidens laptop on Wikipedia. 

The claims that she is descended from the kings of Wessex are everywhere. Those kings apparently where direct descendants of Woden.

I just used Wiki as an easy Coles Notes if you will.

But, I honestly thought...since so many stories in the bible are taken from other sources, maybe Woden was absorbed as another version of a Christ figure. 

As for the last question. I believe separation of church and state is acceptable as we have many religious people in this country/world who adhere to their own beliefs.

Last thing we would want in the west is a Taliban style takeover of religion and state. 

I think the separation of Church and State is massively important. 

Any other governance is compromised by whatever faith, as you point out, sometimes to extreme measures.

My question to you is: You stated earlier that your father in law is Iranian-Canadian was he muslim or a religious person? 

Thank you for remembering.

He was a practising Muslim in Iran but once he immigrated to Canada he stopped. My wife says the Quran was around in her younger days but they always celebrated Christmas etc..

In my many talks with him, he never brings up religion. He is a political knowledge box. He can talk for hours on the issues of the middle east. You would enjoy a conversation with him given what I have read of your past posts. 

Btw, I thought Christmas was originally a Pagan holiday? they called it Winter Solstice, once the Norse were Christianized, they blended it. ....you mentioned anything pagan is not considered to be associated with Christ or Christianity. But that is not the case.

I appreciate you getting back to me. 

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, drummer4now said:

Your claim some people can't be changed or educated, but yourself are ignorant when people post things. 

Remember this I would never post misinformation only facts like with RH - and genealogy. 

yeah... never said that. I said some people can be very principle-driven, and that does make it hard to talk changes in information with them. People that don't "trust" science e.g., in favour of something else. Lets say religion. 

Well, sometimes its nicer to make a joke than call someone out. 

that blood type stuff is ridiculous.

On 9/20/2021 at 2:02 PM, drummer4now said:

The problem with all these verses is they go with narrative of the time period in which they were written.. pre Middle Ages. 

There needs to be a Newer New testament lol to reflect modern times... 

One thing is for certain is God seems to be very flexible and changing in the times as evident in the differences in the old and new testaments. 

I remember reading somewhere he made a promise to never interfere in human society ever again. 

I am assuming the pre Middle Ages/Middle Ages to be truly messed up societies biblical and culturally for him to intervene i.e Biblical floods, etc..

Not to mention he's presenting one verse in a whole chapter, and presenting it out of context. Is that intentional to make the bible look bad? 

On 9/19/2021 at 6:58 PM, erkayloomeh said:

I believe the entire book.  If you claim to be a Christian and you don't then your in trouble. 

Believing it and understanding it however are two different things.

Have you ever read revelation. 

Sounds like there was some pretty good acid out there 2000 years ago doesn't it. 

It's just written in code. 

But your exactly right. My faith is an ongoing thing and will work on it my whole life. It's hard to because I'm not very book smart. Poor attention span. Barely squeeked through school. But I can build anything. If God needs another ark build I'm sure I'll get asked.

have fun cleaning it.

17 hours ago, JM_ said:

That would make for an interesting study.

Take MRI scans of let's say 1000 religious people,1000 agnostics and 1000 atheists and see if/are the different parts of the brain wired differently,ie how strong are the neural connections to the cerebrum.

Edited by Ilunga

9 hours ago, drummer4now said:

What I don't believe/like is people who are atheist and then don't show any evidence for their beliefs or completely deny the facts like posted above in ^

i.e bible being fictional etc.. 

The European royal families are so interbred they would make an Arkansas hillbilly blush.

https://www.insider.com/how-europe-royal-families-related-2018-10

I have posted facts/ verses from the book that a Semite who supposedly met and spoke to a god in the wilderness stated that God told him over four thousand years ago.

You are willing to take what he states as "fact" yet when I have posted some of these supposed "facts" up I have had no reply back when I questioned whether people who believe in them believe the punishments in those verses should be carried out.

?

9 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

It's just a novel by a great Canadian. I think of it though when trying to understand the differences between the old and new testament. It is a great read.

The claims that she is descended from the kings of Wessex are everywhere. Those kings apparently where direct descendants of Woden.

I just used Wiki as an easy Coles Notes if you will.

But, I honestly thought...since so many stories in the bible are taken from other sources, maybe Woden was absorbed as another version of a Christ figure. 

I think the separation of Church and State is massively important. 

Any other governance is compromised by whatever faith, as you point out, sometimes to extreme measures.

Thank you for remembering.

He was a practising Muslim in Iran but once he immigrated to Canada he stopped. My wife says the Quran was around in her younger days but they always celebrated Christmas etc..

In my many talks with him, he never brings up religion. He is a political knowledge box. He can talk for hours on the issues of the middle east. You would enjoy a conversation with him given what I have read of your past posts. 

Btw, I thought Christmas was originally a Pagan holiday? they called it Winter Solstice, once the Norse were Christianized, they blended it. ....you mentioned anything pagan is not considered to be associated with Christ or Christianity. But that is not the case.

I appreciate you getting back to me. 

I believe I would love to talk to your dad in law.

And yes the Christians "stole" saturnalia as they did many other pagan feast days.

Made it a lot easier to assimilate their "believers".

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1