The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

“New World Order”

CBH1926

14 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Do you buy $hit off Amazon ?

If so you are one of the people giving Bezos his power.

Just for the record I don't buy anything on line let alone from that company.

Dude was a book seller not that long ago.

Do you believe that such a diverse group of people such as Ping,Putin,Dutuerte,Bolsanaro,Trudeau,Johnson ,Morrison,Orban,Mohdi,the Salman's,Bennett,Kahn,Suga,Jong Un,Ardern,Nieto, Ramaphosa,Widodo,just to name a few,who were elected at different times and in some cases are diametrically opposed both by ideology and religious beliefs, are part of some cabal that rules the world ? 

People only have power over you if you invest that power in them. 

I have to obey the laws of the land which mostly fit my moral dynamic of treating others the way I wish to be treated,however no one is the boss of me.

Even me who employs me.

No I don’t buy things from Amazon because I became banned from there lol; something about mistakenly putting in the wrong credit card number etc.. 

Yes I firmly believe there is a cabal and they laugh at us everyday. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have hidden knowledge that is kept away from the rest of us i.e aliens etc.. 

I was always wondering why I go on these forums just frustrates me with level of ignorance and non-openmindness, but then I think l to myself this just a place with ordinary people who are looking for answers. 

8 hours ago, gurn said:

When trying to back up an assertion, it is best to make reference to non fiction sources to back up your point.

The bible is the worlds best selling book with over a billion people adhering to it. They all must be idiots….

Since you and the taliban are both similar in ideology I will listen to you from now on. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, drummer4now said:

The bible is the worlds best selling book with over a billion people adhering to it. They all must be idiots….

A best selling work of fiction. Still not the thing you should use to try to back up an argument.

Edited by gurn
  • Cheers 1
  • Sad 1
  • Vintage 2

15 hours ago, DrJockitch said:

I have been hearing this kind of crap from patients. 
New World Order, One-World government…
amazing what crazy theories people will cling on to because they are having temper tantrums about a virus with a nearly 100% effective treatment. 
‘I don’t want a sore arm and don’t care who has to die to keep my arm from being sore’

13 hours ago, JM_ said:

I was taking to my GP this week and he spent 1/2 our talk complaining about people like this. 

What do you say to these people? 

Well if we had a 1 world totalitarian government we'd do alot better against Covid 

9 hours ago, drummer4now said:

No I don’t buy things from Amazon because I became banned from there lol; something about mistakenly putting in the wrong credit card number etc.. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have hidden knowledge that is kept away from the rest of us i.e aliens etc.. 

I was always wondering why I go on these forums just frustrates me with level of ignorance and non-openmindness, but then I think l to myself this just a place with ordinary people who are looking for answers. 

Since you and the taliban are both similar in ideology I will listen to you from now on. 

Well if you were spending money on Amazon you contributed to Bezos's power.

I am of the opinion that the people we elect, cover up/try to keep hidden certain information, investitigive journalism/ journalists prove this quite often.

One example is the thread I started about operation Trojan horse. 

As for a cabal involving the people I mentioned as well as others running the world,well one just has to observe the world to see this is not really probable.

If you believe that others are not searching for answers then it is you who cannot ratiocinate. 

The Bible is a metaphor.

Do the the people who adhere to the teachings of the Bible believe in slavery  ?

Because the Bible condones it.

Ephesians 6:5-8 

"Slaves be obedient to your human masters with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart,As to christ"

There are also justifications for slavery to be found in Colossians 3:22-24 

Timothy :1-2 

Titus 2:9-10 

And what makes Abraham more believable than Mohammed or Joseph Smith ?

Is it because he was the first one to claim he wandered out into the wilderness and a God spoke to him ?

The Harry Potter series of books has sold to over 500 million copies and there are groups of people all over the world who play quidditch.

Should I believe in that to.

And those people you say adhere to the teachings of the Bible,it also teaches tolerance and compassion something many of your co- religionists don't seem to show to others.

If you are interested actually interested in finding out the truth behind religious mythology Start with the allegory of Horus Isis,Osiris.

Contains virgin birth, resurrection a whole bunch of things that have been incorporated into other religions.

Mithra,Attis,Krisnhna,Jesus same stuff different buckets.

Edited by Ilunga
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

14 hours ago, drummer4now said:

but only ~30% of the worlds believers consider themselves Christians so doesn't that mean they're wrong? 

• Cheers 1

15 hours ago, drummer4now said:

“There is 7.5 billion people on MY planet and less than 1 billion deserve to live. We intend to fully resolve this in the next quarter century”- Jacob Rothschild 2007.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Bure_of_94 said:

“There is 7.5 billion people on MY planet and less than 1 billion deserve to live. We intend to fully resolve this in the next quarter century”- Jacob Rothschild 2007.

Mr. Rothschild, please remember when dealing with an issue, it is best to start at home, then expand outward.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, gurn said:

Mr. Rothschild, please remember when dealing with an issue, it is best to start at home, then expand outward.

this is all so stupid. If covid was related to what this person said, there wouldn't have been a vaccine. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JM_ said:

this is all so stupid. If covid was related to what this person said, there wouldn't have been a vaccine. 

“The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population… Of course, we will not be able to execute people or build camps. We get rid of them by making them believe it is for their own good… We will find or cause something, a pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus affecting the old or the elderly, it doesn’t matter, the weak and the fearful will succumb to it. The stupid will believe in it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having panned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone.”
 - Jacques Attali 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bure_of_94 said:

“The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population… Of course, we will not be able to execute people or build camps. We get rid of them by making them believe it is for their own good… We will find or cause something, a pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus affecting the old or the elderly, it doesn’t matter, the weak and the fearful will succumb to it. The stupid will believe in it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having panned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone.”
 - Jacques Attali 

oh the irony. Turns out this time the stupid are rejecting treatment. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Bure_of_94 said:

Is it though? The French representative to the UN literally said that the vaccine would be what solves the overpopulation problem. 

I guess we’ll see in the next 5 years. 

yes, its complete and utter BS. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, JM_ said:

yes, its complete and utter BS. 

Not really. When I took my dog to the vet, it thought I had his best interests at heart. Next day, he wakes up without his B***s wondering “how did this happen”.

The global elite, world leaders in government, banking, pharmacy, etc have common people’s best interests at heart obviously. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bure_of_94 said:

Not really. When I took my dog to the vet, it thought I had his best interests at heart. Next day, he wakes up without his B***s wondering “how did this happen”.

The global elite, world leaders in government, banking, pharmacy, etc have common people’s best interests at heart obviously. 

so you're comparing yourself to your dog?

• Cheers 1

37 minutes ago, Bure_of_94 said:

Do you actually believe this stuff?  For those of us fortunate enough to live anywhere in a free and democratic society our lives have immensely improved over the last 100 years, and they continue to do so.  

Your homework for today is to go out kiss the sidewalk, and say thank you to the lamp post.