The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

“New World Order”

CBH1926

1 hour ago, JM_ said:

honestly, I'm not sure. I don't know how people make the leap to science being "bad" based on something like the bible, thats never computed for me. 

I guess if they can prove a direct link to something like abortion then, OK I get that. But then you need to live the consequences of your personal choice and not expose other people to a virus when its only your personal ideology in the way of that. 

But others seem to just do the "Jesus will heal me" thing and don't seek medical attention at all for themselves or their kids. Thats just nuts. 

I don't know any Christians who think science is bad. I don't think that's the issue. 

I also don't know anyone who's rational is God will heal me either but I do believe that one. 

I guess I would ask those people if they've ever taken penicillin or a Tylenol.

I'll try to condense my explanation. Although I think I understand it it's hard to explain. I don't think most of them are afraid.of.the vaccine itself. There are parallels from people who don't want to wear a mask and those who don't want the vaccine. 

Many believe we are in the end times. The very end. In the end there are two common beliefs as far as the tribulation goes . The pre tribulation rapture of the believers and the post tribulation rapture. The post tribulation means everyone goes through hell on earth where an antichrist rises up and forces everyone to take the mark of the beast to be able to buy or sell. So when the mask thing came in that sparks alot of fear as they drew comparisons between that and the mark. Once preacher even said mark is only one letter off of mask. 

So they made the leap that we are being prepped by forcing that upon us and were better resist. 

That's my short version of what I think the root of this is. 

There's another thing. Christians are vehemently opposed to abortion and I.dont know if it's fact or not but it's rumored that cells from aborted fetuses are used for making vaccines. 

22 minutes ago, erkayloomeh said:

I don't know any Christians who think science is bad. I don't think that's the issue. 

I also don't know anyone who's rational is God will heal me either but I do believe that one. 

I guess I would ask those people if they've ever taken penicillin or a Tylenol.

There's been an ongoing story about a guy and his wife being charged in Alberta with inappropriate care leading to the death of their child, based on their beliefs. Whats odd to me (among other things with this) is they tried to use homeopathic bunk to treat their kid. If you really thought it was all in gods hands, then why use tea tree oil? makes no sense. I

I'll try to condense my explanation. Although I think I understand it it's hard to explain. I don't think most of them are afraid.of.the vaccine itself. There are parallels from people who don't want to wear a mask and those who don't want the vaccine. 

Many believe we are in the end times. The very end. In the end there are two common beliefs as far as the tribulation goes . The pre tribulation rapture of the believers and the post tribulation rapture. The post tribulation means everyone goes through hell on earth where an antichrist rises up and forces everyone to take the mark of the beast to be able to buy or sell. So when the mask thing came in that sparks alot of fear as they drew comparisons between that and the mark. Once preacher even said mark is only one letter off of mask. 

So they made the leap that we are being prepped by forcing that upon us and were better resist. 

That's my short version of what I think the root of this is. 

I don't know that I can respond to this stuff without sounding insulting to these people. I guess I'll just say this is a great example of why separation of church and state is such a solid idea. 

There's another thing. Christians are vehemently opposed to abortion and I.dont know if it's fact or not but it's rumored that cells from aborted fetuses are used for making vaccines. 

pretty good discussion of it here: https://www.health.nd.gov/sites/www/files/documents/COVID Vaccine Page/COVID-19_Vaccine_Fetal_Cell_Handout.pdf

2 hours ago, JM_ said:

So when people claim a religious exemption to a vaccine, and still demand to be able to go to work or school, it gets under my skin. 

At my former employer, there is a Chief officer that is adamantly against the vaccine and refuses to get it.

I completely disagree with his decision, but it IS his body and HIS choice. What burns me up though:

This guy has  suddenly and very unexpectedly, become a religious guy and is trying to use "religious exemption", as justification for no vaxx.

I now look at the guy as well below the "ordinary anti-vaxxers" he isn't just a poor thinker, or mentally ill; he's also a person of poor moral character and lacking in courage.

Strange times:

In the olden days people would profess their belief in Christ, admit to being Christian, some would get tossed into the coliseum where the lions would eat them.

now we have  some people hiding behind religion to avoid 2 itsy, bittsy,  teensy, weensy needles.

• Vintage 1

20 minutes ago, gurn said:

At my former employer, there is a Chief officer that is adamantly against the vaccine and refuses to get it.

I completely disagree with his decision, but it IS his body and HIS choice. What burns me up though:

This guy has  suddenly and very unexpectedly, become a religious guy and is trying to use "religious exemption", as justification for no vaxx.

I now look at the guy as well below the "ordinary anti-vaxxers" he isn't just a poor thinker, or mentally ill; he's also a person of poor moral character and lacking in courage.

Strange times:

In the olden days people would profess their belief in Christ, admit to being Christian, some would get tossed into the coliseum where the lions would eat them.

now we have  some people hiding behind religion to avoid 2 itsy, bittsy,  teensy, weensy needles.

yeah people are sharing their attempts at this online.

Fine, don't take the vaccine. Just don't expect to go to work. 

Canada's religious exemption requires an employer to make a workplace accommodation, not to allow him to go infect people. He can work from home. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gurn said:

Strange times:

Strange times indeed. Alot going on at the same time. You must believe something pretty strongly if your willing to be devoured by a lion over it. 

And while alot of people think the Christians are siccos,  how sick is it to want to go to the coliseum and watch people being thrown to the lions. 

Hey, I've got tickets to game 7 of the Stanley cup finals between the Canucks and the Leafs. You want my tickets.?  

There's about 40 Christians being fed to the lions tonight at the coliseum. I'm going to that instead. They wouldn't take the vaccine. 

Sound good? 

2 minutes ago, erkayloomeh said:

Strange times indeed. Alot going on at the same time. You must believe something pretty strongly if your willing to be devoured by a lion over it. 

And while alot of people think the Christians are siccos,  how sick is it to want to go to the coliseum and watch people being thrown to the lions. 

Hey, I've got tickets to game 7 of the Stanley cup finals between the Canucks and the Leafs. You want my tickets.?  

There's about 40 Christians being fed to the lions tonight at the coliseum. I'm going to that instead. They wouldn't take the vaccine. 

Sound good? 

We are now in a pandemic of the nonvaccinated. I guess the antivaxxers are metaphorically feeding themselves to the lions.  

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, erkayloomeh said:

Little problem here, we can't throw these people to the lions; they are unvaxxed and are not allowed into the coliseum.  :)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JM_ said:

There's been an ongoing story about a guy and his wife being charged in Alberta with inappropriate care leading to the death of their child, based on their beliefs. Whats odd to me (among other things with this) is they tried to use homeopathic bunk to treat their kid. If you really thought it was all in gods hands, then why use tea tree oil? makes no sense. I

I don't know that I can respond to this stuff without sounding insulting to these people. I guess I'll just say this is a great example of why separation of church and state is such a solid idea. 

pretty good discussion of it here: https://www.health.nd.gov/sites/www/files/documents/COVID Vaccine Page/COVID-19_Vaccine_Fetal_Cell_Handout.pdf

Just another problem in the church as far as I'm concerned. We had a friend back in 2007 there son got diagnosed with cancer. He came home from church one day and announced he was "already healed" .  What his pastor told him. I'm familiar with this teaching I could tell you stories.  This pastor is actually really good except on this topic completely has his head up his .......

Anyway the kid died a few months later. 

That teaching "your already healed" is completely unbiblical. Completely.  

And embarrassing to me and my faith. And makes me mad.

Thank you for the article. I read some of it and will read the rest when I get home. 

I have my consult with my doctor on the 23rd. 

I greatly appreciate your attitude, helpfulness and the fact we don't have the same beliefs you are still respectful.

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, erkayloomeh said:

Just another problem in the church as far as I'm concerned. We had a friend back in 2007 there son got diagnosed with cancer. He came home from church one day and announced he was "already healed" .  What his pastor told him. I'm familiar with this teaching I could tell you stories.  This pastor is actually really good except on this topic completely has his head up his .......

Anyway the kid died a few months later. 

That teaching "your already healed" is completely unbiblical. Completely.  

And embarrassing to me and my faith. And makes me mad.

that stuff just makes me sad. Those poor kids paying the price. :sadno: 

and it does just put people who practice their faith honestly in a very bad light. 

Just now, erkayloomeh said:

Thank you for the article. I read some of it and will read the rest when I get home. 

I have my consult with my doctor on the 23rd. 

I greatly appreciate your attitude, helpfulness and the fact we don't have the same beliefs you are still respectful.

yeah I thought that article was really good, its not emotional, just the facts. 

Same here, enjoying the discussion.

On 9/10/2021 at 9:20 AM, gurn said:

I'm just grateful the wack jobs haven't focused on changing the meaning of other words.

Imagine if every time you said "Good morning" the wack jobs thought that was you saying you are going to repossess their house or car.

Hey, if you're a Bailiff you might be ;) 

On 9/12/2021 at 10:05 AM, JM_ said:

this is all so stupid. If covid was related to what this person said, there wouldn't have been a vaccine. 

Maybe the vax is what they're using for depopulation through sterilization and the covid is to get everyone to take it?? Jim Jones got everyone to drink the koolaid didn't he? ... anyways, just a ridiculous theory I read somewhere, I'm sure its crap.... but what if it's not?? 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, 6YPE said:

Maybe the vax is what they're using for depopulation through sterilization and the covid is to get everyone to take it?? Jim Jones got everyone to drink the koolaid didn't he? ... anyways, just a ridiculous theory I read somewhere, I'm sure its crap.... but what if it's not?? 

for sure, makes sense. The global elite want to kill the golden goose. Totally checks out. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, erkayloomeh said:

Not the Golden geese   the weak and feeble.

The 500,000,000 golden geese will make it through and continue to lay them there golden eggs.  

hmmm. dunno, can you really afford personal rockets on just 500 million?