The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

“New World Order”

CBH1926

5 minutes ago, Joe_Kerr said:

Is this where i go to find people who arent completely brainwashed? lol

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I was just looking for the Wendy's

Just waiting for some one to come  and take my order, I want to try something new.

6 minutes ago, erkayloomeh said:

Those guys aren't half as smart as they think they are 

a collective net worth of their value based on the creations they worked on says they're smarter than the average person who thinks that bill gates is trying to shove a chip up their urethra 

37 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

a collective net worth of their value based on the creations they worked on says they're smarter than the average person who thinks that bill gates is trying to shove a chip up their urethra 

Now I'm not the smartest guy around but I knew someone was going to come back with this comment minus the Urethra part. What is that anyway? My senses are telling me not to look it up.

I know this guy who 6 yrs ago had nothing. He now owns a house on the lake has 3 businesses and according to my estimation makes no less than 40k per month. Very smart man in many areas. Or as i like to put it, very clever. 

Problem.

I lived in his bsmt suit for a while and would wake up at 3 am to them fighting. His wife complained to me he spend zero time with his young son. None.  its go go go from the time his feet his the floor beside his bed to the time he covers up at night. the kids are pretty messed up and the reputation is town is not good. No friends. 

Sometimes smart is not so smart and while I think money is a wonderful thing, the love of it is not. 

And dont bother filling me on what a urethra is. 

7 minutes ago, erkayloomeh said:

Now I'm not the smartest guy around but I knew someone was going to come back with this comment minus the Urethra part. What is that anyway? My senses are telling me not to look it up.

I know this guy who 6 yrs ago had nothing. He now owns a house on the lake has 3 businesses and according to my estimation makes no less than 40k per month. Very smart man in many areas. Or as i like to put it, very clever. 

Problem.

I lived in his bsmt suit for a while and would wake up at 3 am to them fighting. His wife complained to me he spend zero time with his young son. None.  its go go go from the time his feet his the floor beside his bed to the time he covers up at night. the kids are pretty messed up and the reputation is town is not good. No friends. 

Sometimes smart is not so smart and while I think money is a wonderful thing, the love of it is not. 

Regardless if some other, somewhat rich, person is a good parent and partner or not...

Looking in the sky, seeing a planet and literally figuring out how to get to it...then doing it....is very, very, very.... smart.

I'm not gonna tell you what a urethra is. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, erkayloomeh said:

Problem.

So this is quite the sideways turn.

You stated they aren't as smart as they think they are.  I indicated that they were smarter than the majority, so you went on an anecdotal ramble about sleeping in a basement and someone's personal relationship which I personally feel has no bearing at all on the topic at hand which is their intelligence vs the intelligence of the other half

They are absolutely smarter than others.  Having money or a lack of feeling/caring means nothing.  Are they as smart as they think they are?  Probably not but they certainly are smart enough to keep finding and defining earning trends.

As for a urethra...oh my, really?

Edited by Warhippy
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

So this is quite the sideways turn.

You stated they aren't as smart as they think they are.  I indicated that they were smarter than the majority, so you went on an anecdotal ramble about sleeping in a basement and someone's personal relationship which I personally feel has no bearing at all on the topic at hand which is their intelligence vs the intelligence of the other half

They are absolutely smarter than others.  Having money or a lack of feeling/caring means nothing.  Are they as smart as they think they are?  Probably not but they certainly are smart enough to keep finding and defining earning trends.

As for a urethra...oh my, really?

Lol  

4 minutes ago, gurn said:

I had to look it up.

Groups get together and plan for stuff, no big deal.

At my old worksite we planned for emergencies all the time, and trained in how to respond to them.

I knew what he was mentioning.

I think this is ground zero for the microchip theory.

As I am double vaxxed, I don't think I can comment on it and be taken seriously. I am obviously now completely under the control of Skynet. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

As I am double vaxxed, I don't think I can comment on it and be taken seriously. I am obviously now completely under the control of Skynet. 

Bill Gates couldn't  keep his ex wife from leaving him, and people think he's going to control the world?

Weird.

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, JM_ said:

oooh, you know when they have a code name things are heating up. 

I didnt come up with it

13 minutes ago, gurn said:

I had to look it up.

Groups get together and plan for stuff, no big deal.

At my old worksite we planned for emergencies all the time, and trained in how to respond to them.

You dont think its a little odd?

6 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

i dont care if yore vaxxed or not. and idk wo's talking about chips..... yet :ph34r:

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Joe_Kerr said:

Do you guys think youre making good points lol

It's having fun.

Like you must be with your...lol.

It's all good my friend. Why don't you state your theories? That's what a thread like this is for...

None, of us really have any clue when it comes to these types of ideas.

I'll say this, I am happy with more and more people talking about taxing the rich. Going after them to level the playing field just a bit.

We have a political party here in Canada talking about wealth disparity and I even saw, just today, that pretty AOC wearing a dress with the same statements

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1