The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brady Keeper | D

-Vintage Canuck-

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, D.B Cooper said:

Still no update on this fella?    

Just a guess but he should be close to returning  to the ice by the end of January. How long it takes him to regain his strength and mobility in his leg is unknown.

Typically 12 to 16 weeks for it to heal and then rehab and conditioning after that.

Edited by Kootenay Gold
  • Cheers 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Now that he's back skating with the team, what are the odds that he gets in on the action?

One would have to assume that he will be sent to Abbotsford for a conditioning assignment before lacing them up for Vancouver. Just my assumption, but hope he gets in a game or 2, give us an idea if we have a 6,7,8th or AHL Dman

17 minutes ago, CR7 said:

One would have to assume that he will be sent to Abbotsford for a conditioning assignment before lacing them up for Vancouver. Just my assumption, but hope he gets in a game or 2, give us an idea if we have a 6,7,8th or AHL Dman

Yeah, definitely Abby to start. He’s been away from playing for so long. Just even getting back to true game shape physically will take some time. And also after such a long absence, it can take a while for the instincts and hockey brain to really click back on, so he’ll probably need some time to get back to feeling like himself on the ice.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
  • Cheers 2