The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[DEBATE] When will Petey and Huggy sign their new contracts?

Rate this topic

Elias Pettersson

When will Petey and Huggy sign their new contracts?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

When will Petey and Huggy sign their new contracts?  :frantic:

worried-kermit.gif

Is that Travis Green?  Also Elias why don't you stop playing games and just tell us when you signed already!   If your in Vancouver ... things must be done or close to done right?  

• Upvote 1

If you can’t put real thought into it, you dont NEED to make the thread.   Lol. 
This will be locked, as there have been 18 of the exact thing (I think you made at least one of those already).  

Having said all that, you did a solid job this summer with the polls.  Great work!   :metal:

• Cheers 1

I said before training camp, only because it's a big risk on the players side to let it go further.  They both had rough seasons last year and missing camp isn't going to help them prove they deserve these new contracts they will have.

Edited by thrago
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I hate training camp.  Sweden is nice this time of year.  And Huggy is having fun hanging out with his brothers.  So we will both sign during the pre-season...  :)

Have you ever been to Elias hometown?

If you did you’d understand that now it’s the time to take the next filght. Exactly what Petey did. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Timråfan said:

Have you ever been to Elias hometown?

If you did you’d understand that now it’s the time to take the next filght. Exactly what Petey did. 

Yes many times. It does get a little cold for sure. But still a beautiful place. 

Do you really believe Petey is in Vancouver?  I say we need to see some pics first before I believe anything. I mean it should be easy to find him on the street.