The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stanley Cup Bet

Rate this topic

BabychStache

Really weird anomaly I just found. I went to Playnow to bet on the Canucks to win the cup (bound to work someday) and you can't choose the Canucks. They are the only team, listed at 46:1 odds, that you cannot bet on. 

I wonder if the betting sites are waiting on EP and QH to sign before taking bets. Super weird. 

1 hour ago, BabychStache said:

Really weird anomaly I just found. I went to Playnow to bet on the Canucks to win the cup (bound to work someday) and you can't choose the Canucks. They are the only team, listed at 46:1 odds, that you cannot bet on. 

I wonder if the betting sites are waiting on EP and QH to sign before taking bets. Super weird. 

I called them and they fixed it. $50.00 to win $2250.00, yes please!  

• Cheers 1

On 9/21/2021 at 4:44 PM, Rabbit said:

Canucks will be much better, compared with last season.

However, I don't think they could get the Stanley Cup in this season.

Agree.  They will be much better, especially if Sutter remains sick and they slot in a real hockey player rather than drag that Boat-Anchor thru the mud - slowing the entire team down like Lazy Jake "The Ripper" did.

On 9/21/2021 at 3:32 PM, BabychStache said:

I just checked it and it was ok to place a bet on Vancouver.