The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bode Wilde unvaccinated - "hoping his human rights are enough to allow him to play...what a world"

Rate this topic

Dazzle

42 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

So people can purchase their meds at the local feed store?   

We also can eat Alpo but most don't.  For obvious reasons.

Thanks, I get so tired of responding to this. People making this phoney argument overlook the most important point. 

Ivermectin : available by prescription from your doctor 

Horse/sheep/pig dewormer: available at your local feed store 

So if you are putting on overalls and grabbing a piece of straw to chew in order to get your supply you should be able to see the difference.  Using the word Ivermectin is just putting lipstick on a pig.

Edited by 4petesake
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Bocivus said:

I've already had Covid.  Good try though.  Got it in May of 2020.  It wasn't that bad.  I've had colds that were way worse.  So, much to your dismay, I survived like 99% of the rest of the population that got it.  

and yet you still don't seem to know much about the topic. 

• Vintage 4

7 minutes ago, rekker said:

I have no sympathy for these antivaxers. Stop overthinking it. If I was in charge I'd stop these losers at the front doors of the hospital once their sick. Go home, you obviously have this all figured out. 

Yup.  If a Maskchinian had the opportunity to get vaccinated and didn’t, they don’t get medical service for severe Covid. 

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Bocivus said:

I've already had Covid.  Good try though.  Got it in May of 2020.  It wasn't that bad.  I've had colds that were way worse.  So, much to your dismay, I survived like 99% of the rest of the population that got it.  

I hear people say that yet the icu's are full of unvaccinated people. 

Icu's don't fill like that during normal cold or flu season... maybe there is something to this covid stuff... 

I guess your logic is to get herd immunity by taking cattle meds. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/24/2021 at 11:44 PM, DrJockitch said:

I agree and disagree. At this point part of my biggest frustration is the people that “do the research” but have no background to understand what they are reading. 
The amount of misinterpreted,misleading, cherry-picked stats that get misquoted to me to convince me that they have figured out where all the health care professionals are wrong is just staggering. 
I sit there with two degrees in molecular biology and an MD and nobody wants to here what I have to say, they just try to convince me I am wrong and they have figured out that this virus that has killed 4M people, that is eminently preventable now and is burning through unvaccinated communities is all a lie too…well that is where the argument always falls down. 

Good point Doc.

This fruitcake politician sent a text to millions of Aussies with out "information" from the Therapeutic Goods administration that was out of context. 

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/coronavirus/2021/09/08/craig-kelly-tga-legal-text/

As far I as I am concerned this POS should rot in Jail.

What an idiot.   Human rights doesn't allow regular folks who need to earn a paycheque across Canada and many other first world countries that have had the privilege to vaccines from also not working in a place that doesn't require vaccinations.   Most municipalities across Canada require it.  Or they simply can stay home instead and wait it out without pay.    Wilde - guess he thinks he's bigger then all this.   Wants the right to infect others who might at worst die from it.   Nobody is putting trackers in the vaccine.   There is no "deep state" that is running this - just a bunch of blowhards with a blog spreading irrational fear.   Plus if he plays his cards right he should become one of the 1/2 of 1% ers and "get all the real info" lol.   You know the ones who run us ragged and all.  

• Cheers 1

On 9/25/2021 at 7:44 AM, Bocivus said:

Nope, never had the chicken pox shot.  I got the pox when I was a kid and now have natural immunity.  

The point about it not stopping transmission is that the only person affected by not taking the jab is the person not taking the jab.  Who the hell is anyone to decide what gets injected into anyone else's body?  Do you own your own body or do you not?  

And I used the quotation marks because this does not work in any way like the traditional vaccines.  It's still experimental and only authorized by the EUA, at least here in the states.  The FDA approved Pfizer's Comirnaty which won't even be available till 2023.  The Pfizer "vaccine" still given out now is NOT FDA approved and is only still being given under the EUA.  It was a pretty slick tactic to get more people to get the jab.  

The VAERS system, that is only estimated to have 1-10% of adverse effects reported to it already has:

Deaths - 15,386

Hospitalizations - 66,642

Bells Palsy - 8,626

Heart attacks - 7,267

Permanently disabled - 20,789.

COVID Vaccine Data (openvaers.com)

Again, that's an estimated 1-10% reporting rate so at BEST it's probably 10 times more. 

The swine flu vaccine was in production until it caused the death of 25 people, then it was abruptly halted.   25 deaths.  

The long term effects of this jab are unknown as well so who knows how many more deaths, autoimmune disorders, permanent disabilities this thing will cause.  

So making mandatory a jab that has side effects like death, bells palsy, heard attacks etc for the sole purpose of MAYBE mitigating the symptoms of a virus with about a 99% recovery rate.  Are you out of your mind?  Who do these people think they are to claim ownership of someone else's healthcare and body?  The world has gone mad due to the mass fear and hysteria caused by the government and media.  It's disgusting.  

There are at least 1500 orphans (maybe double) in Vietnam after their parents died of COVID.  Citizens of poorer countries wish they could get the jab while many anti-vaxxers can get the vaccine.  Some end up at the ICU.

Website of the fallen anti-vaxxers:

sorryantivaxxer.com

Howard Stern to anti-vaxxers

“Stay home. Die there with your COVID,” Stern said on Monday. “Don’t take the cure, but don’t clog up our hospitals with your COVID when you finally get it. Don’t bother with science, it’s too late. Go &^@# yourself ― we just don’t have time for you

• Like 2
  • Vintage 2

On 9/25/2021 at 7:53 AM, Bocivus said:

Why would I get vaccinated when I'm a healthy, 30's aged man?   Your brain is "crapperolla".   I'm sure you were a good little slave and did what you were told.  :lol:

Because there are fully healthy people in their 30's who become unhealthy from the virus. You want breathing problems the rest of your life just because you "don't believe in vaccines?" Is it really worth it at that point?

There are literally hockey players right now with lingering issues from the virus. Fully healthy hockey players on perfect diets and exercise. You are not invunerable to this. If you think you are, you're lying to yourself because you're not.

Edited by The Lock

On 9/23/2021 at 3:47 PM, Dazzle said:

https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/2198646/islanders-prospect-bode-wilde-unvaccinated-not-attending-camp

"Hoping my human rights are enough to let me play ... what a world," the 21-year-old defenseman wrote in a comment on Instagram, according to Arthur Staple of The Athletic.

What a facepalm comment. Just absolutely despicable because he THINKS he has the human rights to play hockey. Playing hockey is a privilege, not a human right. What a stupid, stupid anti-vaxxer.

He’s just better off taking the vaccine so that he can play hockey this season and make a push to being a full-time NHL’er.  It’s getting close to make or break time for him.  This is not the place nor the time for this young man to be getting any “Wilde” ideas.

Edited by Patel Bure
  • Cheers 1