The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ottawa Van [Proposal]

11 hours ago, IBatch said:

Yes.   I remember.  He's be happy to drop the gloves with Dana Murzyn, but would stay away from Gino/Antoski or anyone who was a better fighter - came across as a bully really.  

He was a bully.  I still remember his days when he give Trevor Linden a bunch of little cheapshots knowing Trev "didn't fight".  One scrimmage he was REALLY working over him hard until the sheriff (Momesso) came around.  

8 hours ago, IBatch said:

Well i guess you didn't read enough my friend.   I said - i wouldn't trade EP for BT.   I also said they aren't as far off as some might think in value.   Also - since you brought it up, EP hasn't played a full season yet, and has suffered three injuries, the last one, in a full season - would have meant he'd missed the rest of the year.    You can make your own judgement on whether or not that's a pattern.   I was at the game in MTL, first time i got to see him live and super excited about it.   Accidental on purpose - Ken Holland wrote about it later saying the exact same thing.   Guys got to add to his frame, he's no Forberg or Sakic or Sundin or Jagr.   As in he's got to.   Go ahead and keep getting upset at anything that doesn't seem like it follows your script.    Has the potential to be a force and we'd be betting on that large.   And we likely will.   We won't know for another 3-4 years if it was worth it.   Brady is a beast and going to be one for a very long time.   Love to have both guys on our team and i hated his Dad. 

I did read the part where u said u wouldn't trade but I totally disagree with u their value wise