The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Carey Price voluntarily entering the NHL/NHLPA player assistance program

Rate this topic

On 10/7/2021 at 7:08 PM, King Heffy said:

Montreal's actually a really great city with management that, for all its warts, has supported Drouin with his personal issues.  It's none of our business what's going on with Price unless he makes it our business.

Very true. And it applies to Hamonic and really anyone else in the public eye. Personal business is just that. Personal.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Me_ said:

He’s done.

34 years old. 
Substances got him to where he got.

yeah, I'm sure being addicted to alcohol or pain killers or ambien or whatever it is has really enhanced his performance over the years. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, tas said:

yeah, I'm sure being addicted to alcohol or pain killers or ambien or whatever it is has really enhanced his performance over the years. 

Performance drugs, anti depressants and pain killers are NOT part of every sport known to humanity.

You heard it here first.

• Wat 1

5 hours ago, tas said:

If you're seeing double, then you prepare for double the players. Clearly that was Price's thinking. 

7 hours ago, Me_ said:

He’s done.

34 years old. 
Substances got him to where he got.

I think Price can be one of those goalies who can play at a high level to near 40.  He’s a read the play, and be in perfect position goalie, and not so much the athletic and react to the shot guy.  Once he gets cleaned up, he will be good again.  

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...