Bailey - Miller - Podz
Chiasson - Dickenson - MacEwan
Dries - Focht - Lockwood

Hughes - Poolman
Rathbone - Bowey
Hunt - Burroughs

Halak
Demko

That's my best guess at least... I see this as the last battle between Hunt & Rathbone for the last LD spot and that Juolevi has made the team (am I being too optimistic?)

Petan, Bailey, MacEwan, Chiasson, Dries, Focht all forwards on the bubble.

Dries, Focht, Bowey & Burroughs are my obvious choices for cuts though Burroughs has had a solid camp and could be a dark horse fill in for Hamonic for a while.

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Chronic.Canuck said:

Petan - Pettersson - Garland
Bailey - Miller - Podz
Chiasson - Dickenson - MacEwan
Dries - Focht - Lockwood

Hughes - Poolman
Rathbone - Bowey
Hunt - Burroughs

Halak
Demko

That's my best guess at least... I see this as the last battle between Hunt & Rathbone for the last LD spot and that Juolevi has made the team (am I being too optimistic?)

Petan, Bailey, MacEwan, Chiasson, Dries, Focht all forwards on the bubble.

Dries, Focht, Bowey & Burroughs are my obvious choices for cuts though Burroughs has had a solid camp and could be a dark horse fill in for Hamonic for a while.

Thats how I see it with Joulevi as well. Because Joulevi has been quite good in a role that we need if he had been playing so so and the fact he requires waivers I think they would be playing him more to make sure they were ok with possibly losing him. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

This is the game to watch! Spots of for grabs. Get to see Hughes/Poolman chemistry and especially Rathbone/Bowey, I would really like to see this as the third pairing to start the regular season( due to no hamonic). Podz with Miller should be interesting on the second line.Like most of us, looking forward to seeing Hughes and Peterson back on the ice. Again,Icing a team of guys competing for spots. Who’s going to make it due to playing a good short handed game? Hoping the desire and complete level is higher than the Kracken game.

• Cheers 2
  • Wat 1

3 minutes ago, Itchyfinger said:

This is the game to watch! Spots of for grabs. Get to see Hughes/Poolman chemistry and especially Rathbone/Bowey, I would really like to see this as the third pairing to start the regular season( due to no hamonic). Podz with Miller should be interesting on the second line.Like most of us, looking forward to seeing Hughes and Peterson back on the ice. Again,Icing a team of guys competing for spots. Who’s going to make it due to playing a good short handed game? Hoping the desire and complete level is higher than the Kracken game.

Spots up for grabs..... auto correct b.s

1 hour ago, ForzaTikare said:

This will just be a light version of a GDT to have somewhere to go!

image.png.f11305f13a8e9b1f8bc996fba51ccf54.png

image.png.1b82b89f19c5ee23b0aafaf95cec2bac.png

image.png.8f9643a71dab6758d7f1288351a71ffe.png

Damn the Oilers playing their opening night roster. I hope we win but am not confident because we still are not playing all of our regulars. Will Green eventually play more vets? I think Canucks shoild have made the decisions already of who makes the cut. Dont want to go to regular season with all the vets playing together for the first time.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

It would be a great night if they beat the Oilers reg season lineup.

Question is why Green is still undecided on who to cut? Mackewan for example, should have been sent down sooner instead of playing again tonight. Focht should have been sent down too.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

Question is why Green is still undecided on who to cut? Mackewan for example, should have been sent down sooner instead of playing again tonight. Focht should have been sent down too.

Mac and focht have done nothing at all this whole preseason, don’t understand why they are still around 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So no Bo?  He deserves a break. He's been really given 'er this preseason so far.

I'm stoked that Burroughs is still playing.  I don't know why he's not getting more love. Maybe its just his last name that I have a soft spot for him, but IMO he's looked like one of the best defensive defensemen. Almost Tanevy dare I say.  I can see why Green likes him. Not wishing for injuries but I wouldn't have a lot of worries if he had to be called up to fill in for any of our D.  

I thought that Focht played pretty well, nothing spectacular but not many errors either, he's destined for Abby but I think it's a pat on the back for the kid. MacEwen strikes me is a player that needss a lot of ice time  to show his game, he's big and jjst needs ice time too succeed

• Like 1