The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks @ Oilers Oct 7th 6 PM

Rate this topic

ForzaTikare

Just now, khay said:

It sucks but it looks like OJ didn't make the team.

Green lost Gadjovich and now the same thing could happen with OJ.

Well, it's only his job that he's putting on the line with these poor moves.

So, if we send OJ down to Abby he must clear waivers, even though we already lost Gadj? There is no limit on how many players can lose on waivers? I can’t see a scenario in which OJ doesn’t get claimed, I don’t care how underwhelming his career has been thus far considering his draft positions.

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

So, if we send OJ down to Abby he must clear waivers, even though we already lost Gadj? There is no limit on how many players can lose on waivers? I can’t see a scenario in which OJ doesn’t get claimed, I don’t care how underwhelming his career has been thus far considering his draft positions.

Juolevi would be claimed instantaneously.

8 minutes ago, khay said:

It sucks but it looks like OJ didn't make the team.

Green lost Gadjovich and now the same thing could happen with OJ.

Well, it's only his job that he's putting on the line with these poor moves.

Don't worry, there is an unwritten rule where coaches fire tons of players all down on the same day, everyone passes virtually no one gets claimed.  I am sure this will happen if they send down O.J.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

I actually like the idea of a Rathbone-Bowey pairing. Jack’s has some defensive issues, but Luke Schenn hasn’t exactly been helping his cause. Bowey has flown under the radar as one of our steadier RD’s through camp and the preseasons.

I agree, the Rathbone - Bowey pairing is worth having another look at and Schenn hasn't played all that well in preseason.  

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, danjr said:

Don't worry, there is an unwritten rule where coaches fire tons of players all down on the same day, everyone passes virtually no one gets claimed.  I am sure this will happen if they send down O.J.

"He wont get claimed"

hmm where have i heard this before :()

Green still trying to figure it out. 

I'd like to see these fwd lines tonight :  

Miller   Pettersson  Podkolzin 
let Podz know we think he's going to be a star, play him a ton tonight, see how it goes.

Di Guiseppe  Dickenson   Garland 
this could end up being the 3rd line, liked how Di Guiseppe/Dickenson/MacEwen brought a lot of hitting and energy 5 vs 5 last game, maybe Garland gets Dickenson an assist tonight.

Bailey   Petan  MacEwen 
who makes the roster out of these guys tonight?  

Dries   Focht  Chiasson 
last chance, don't get scored on, Chiasson, still hungry, does this roster really need him?  

Edited by Comeback_Kings