The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Preseason Oilers @ Canucks / Oct. 9 / 6:00 PM Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

I ain't cookin' anything this weekend (woo!)

I am being treated to a great/fun weekend....my birfday weekend, so it's a game tonight, dinner and Pokemon Snap tomorrow (we play hard) and then Thanksgiving dinner next weekend (we're postponing it).

Life is Gud.

Happy birthday hope u get spoiled 

• Like 1

Just now, -DLC- said:

I ain't cookin' anything this weekend (woo!)

I am being treated to a great/fun weekend....my birfday weekend, so it's a game tonight, dinner and Pokemon Snap tomorrow (we play hard) and then Thanksgiving dinner next weekend (we're postponing it).

Life is Gud.

Good plan! We are doing turkey tonight starting to cook now!

I love cooking turkey dinner. It's easier than most people think. Number one rule is to have fun. If it doesn't work order pizza.

Second rule, drinks are flowing. I have PBR, Laphroaig, Turkey, and Glenfiddich!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

So we'll let Gadjovich go, not claim Lind, send Lockwood down but Highmore remains. He's shown literally nothing. I are confuse.

Predictable. Green will always choose vets. I don't have much of a problem with it as even though lockwood looks great, He can learn alot more still. No rush getting him killed on our 4th line with no backup the way he plays haha

1 hour ago, JoshuaGuy said:

So we'll let Gadjovich go, not claim Lind, send Lockwood down but Highmore remains. He's shown literally nothing. I are confuse.

Man I get it but these guys are a dime a dozen. Bottom 6 wingers aren't worth getting upset about.

It's like Gaudette and Baer. We get all upset and these guys go no where.

Edited by Chris12345
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Man I get it but these guys are a dime a dozen. Bottom 6 wingers aren't worth getting upset about.

I still remember when people Thought the likes of Gaunce and Rodin were gonna be the next allstars or Cody Hodgson would take us to the promise land, or that Joulevi would be a top pairing D man :lol:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Any word on Baer? Isn't he on a PTO in LA?

10 minutes ago, Bure_of_94 said:

I still remember when people Thought the likes of Gaunce and Rodin were gonna be the next allstars or Cody Hodgson would take us to the promise land, or that Joulevi would be a top pairing D man :lol:

I just hope Joulevi can play top 6!

I watched him play in Penticton many moons ago and he was brutal. Peeps on here were so excited. I dunno not everyone can make it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, -DLC- said:

image.png

OTHERWISE KNOWN AS:  Will Lockwood versus Edmonton Everyones!  

image.pngimage.png  

Will be updated as we get info.  Last preseason game before the real deal.  Expecting a spirited match after last game.  Let's see how many infractions McD gets away with tonight.  

Most important of all:  I'M GOING TO THE GAME!!!

image.png

I’m going too Deb! I drunkenly bought tickets at 3am last night.. it was the right thing to do. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

Happy birthday hope u get spoiled 

Thank you!

Just being at a game and spending time with family and friends IS the definition of spoiled for me.  Especially after the COVID experience and having that stripped away for a while.  Feel totally blessed and grateful.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2