The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] 43 players - Oct. 10, 2021

Possible move if nobody takes Harmonic is either, mutual termination of the contract by failure to show up as breach of contract to free up some cap space or send him to minors to catch up with conditional assignments for as long as possible whenever he decides to return.  

1 hour ago, Caboose said:

Tyler Myers - 6M
Loui Player Name - 6M
Brandon Sutter - 4.375M
Michael Ferland - 3.5M

Tanner Pearson - 3.25M
Roberto Luengo 3M
Jake Virtanen 3M
Antoinne Roussel - 3M
Jay Beagle - 3M
Jordie Benn - 2M
Sven Bartschi 2.291M
Ryan Spooner - 1.033M

Travis Harmonic - 3M

Luongo wasn't Benning. Sutter now is 1.25m, Loui Player Name, Roussel, Beagle, Benn, Baertschi, and Spooner are all gone. Try again. Myers has actually played really well. You want him gone then we would be worst off. Try again

• Cheers 2

31 minutes ago, coolboarder said:

Possible move if nobody takes Harmonic is either, mutual termination of the contract by failure to show up as breach of contract to free up some cap space or send him to minors to catch up with conditional assignments for as long as possible whenever he decides to return.  

I think the Canucks are still waiting for him, but you've got to clear cap space as well.

24 minutes ago, bruceybruce said:

Karen 

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? Because all it did was made me think very little of your character as a person. You're either an selfish anti-vaccine idiot, or a internet troll. Both being a complete waste of space.

Edited by Shayster007
  • Like 1
  • Wat 1

3 minutes ago, BPA said:

So Canucks RHD depth is...

Myers

Poolman

Schenn

???

:sadno:

It's why the Tanner Pearson contract was a bit of a headscratcher.  Could really use that money now to shore up the D and aint no one trading for that contract.  Miller and Pearson will likely have to be traded at some point to shore up the D.

7 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? Because all it did was made me think very little of your character as a person. You're either an selfish anti-vaccine idiot, or a internet troll. Both being a complete waste of space.

You need a Snickers, bro.

• Haha 2
  • Wat 1

47 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

So by sending hamonic on waiver the canucks will essentially get no ltir bonus pool for ferland?

Shouldn’t make much difference to their LTIR planning, unless Hamonic gets claimed (which seems pretty unlikely).

EDIT: I just mean for cap purposes/LTIR planning, they can keep the Hamonic contract up or down, depending on what suits their needs. You don’t have to demote a waived player, and you can always paper them up as well.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
  • Cheers 1

46 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

So who thinks Gadjovich would’ve actually made it through this waiver group? :ph34r:

Doubt it. After seeing who Green decided to keep up, there is no excuse for him not being on this team

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1