The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Michael Dal Colle

Can’t imagine he will make it through waivers.  Still has his draft pedigree and it isn’t like he had a ton of stops and hasn’t worked out anywhere.

If we didn’t need to replace defensive minded Mote and Sutter more urgently, I would say take a flyer on the guy.

5 minutes ago, Provost said:

Can’t imagine he will make it through waivers.  Still has his draft pedigree and it isn’t like he had a ton of stops and hasn’t worked out anywhere.

If we didn’t need to replace defensive minded Mote and Sutter more urgently, I would say take a flyer on the guy.

NYI didn't qualify him - he could have signed with any team in free agency.

CapFriendly even still has him listed as UFA with No QO.  As he is on waivers his contract must have been filed by now.

Edited by mll
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, mll said:

NYI didn't qualify him - he could have signed with any team in free agency.

CapFriendly even still has him listed as UFA with No QO.  As he is on waivers his contract must have been filed by now.

I assumed he had been qualified if they had to waive him.

Presumably he has since signed a cheaper deal with them.

Things change, teams get injuries or have seen other hopefuls not pan out.

Just now, Teemu Selänne said:

Would have been an interesting PTO here to compete in camp and test chemistry with the team + ability to PK, but not worth a pick up especially after trading for Lammikko.

Ya, I think Lammikko could be a more important player than what he is getting credit for.

Dal Colle has no value.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

1 hour ago, Devron44 said:

Clears. People complain about Joulevi and JV picks. Happens all the time to every team. Why people think we are special I’ll never know lol

Actually most top 5 goes on to become great players in the NHL since the 2013 draft. Dunno what you are posting just because MDC is waived. 

2 minutes ago, Drakrami said:

Actually most top 5 goes on to become great players in the NHL since the 2013 draft. Dunno what you are posting just because MDC is waived. 

Most sure. Also look at any draft and tell me where teams picked a player and there wasn’t a better player after? Outside the obvious of course 

1 minute ago, Drakrami said:

The list is so bloody obvious it'd be an insult to your intellect if I had to write it out for you. 

Maybe your definition of great is different than everyone else’s?

post this list of great players that come from the top five in the drafts since 2013.  Lets see if it’s “most of those picks” are great players.  It’s your suggestion, so present the evidence.  Should be 24 out of 45 great players, right?  Let’s have your list.  

2 hours ago, Devron44 said:

Clears. People complain about Joulevi and JV picks. Happens all the time to every team. Why people think we are special I’ll never know lol

Combination of $&!#ting on Benning and just not following the rest of the league. When you only follow one team, you only know about one team.

The years I took a break from my hockey pool were when I knew the least about the rest of the league

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1