The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Season Opener: Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 @ 7:00pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific, SN650

Rate this topic

with chiasson the temporary replacement for boeser, I wonder how things shift when he's back. does everybody just shift down, with chiasson moving into the bottom 6, dowling becoming the 13th guy, and petan getting waived?

8 minutes ago, tas said:

with chiasson the temporary replacement for boeser, I wonder how things shift when he's back. does everybody just shift down, with chiasson moving into the bottom 6, dowling becoming the 13th guy, and petan getting waived?

That would be my guess, until Motte is back.  I think Dowling stays on and Highmore is waived once Motte is healthy.  Dowling's ability to play C is a significant advantage.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Man those helmet decals are terrible. I miss the days when it was the team logo and not some corporate sponsor. At least the Rogers ones had no background colour so they blended in. These are just obnoxious. 

Predictably awful. Sigh.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Man those helmet decals are terrible. I miss the days when it was the team logo and not some corporate sponsor. At least the Rogers ones had no background colour so they blended in. These are just obnoxious. 

Yeah, and the TD logo looks bigger.

• Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

8 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Predictably awful. Sigh.

Just wait for next step with the Jersey ads Frosken's EUROPEAN Hockey Jerseys!

Edited by ForzaTikare
  • Sad 1