The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Season Opener: Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 @ 7:00pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific, SN650

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

55 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya and it doesn’t seem like a player has to even do anything to get there. A new veteran on the team. We will just move an up and comer to the third or fourth line to make room for the veteran to slot in.

Interesting, Would you consider goodrow-gourde-coleman 3rd line as in coopers dog house last two years?

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Canuck Luck said:

I kind of agree. I was totally stoked with the Benning acquisitions.

Then green did green and mixed and matched and played waiver players way too far into camp instead of getting regulars time to gel. I think I hate green now....years in the making.

Then Benning makes some weird decisions with waivers and a trade. But I give Benning much more leeway than green.

We shall see how it all works out.

I surely  hope if we start the season weak green gets kicked to the curb...(and kicked hard)!

So losing Gadj has tainted things? If so weird take considering he was never penciled in by anyone to be a regular this season. You realize there's 4 forwards out and that's gonna affect who plays with who.

Why not see how it plays out? Do people here really think they no better? 

The amount of negativity based on literally no evidence has me checking if I'm on HF as d not CDC

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

Imagine complaing about having good players on every line. This place is going crazy.

It's just sooooo obvious how many people don't follow even the slightest bit of anything else around the nhl. Headline readers only.

They would be amazed to realize all 31 other teams have the same situations as us year in and year out. We are coming out of a rebuild with our top guys being 21-26.
ENTIRE vegas core not including theodore is 29+

Maybe experience does have something to do with making the playoffs and going rounds. Maybe thats why you have never seen an all 22 year old, All drafted by said franchise competing for a cup lmfao. The amount of people who THINK they know more because they read some 3rd party tweets and saw 10 second clips is mind boggling.

It literally is as easy as looking on even cap friendly about every single team and realizing, wow our contract situation is effing great compared to majority of the teams in the league, Including vegas who is peaking / entering a free fall reeeaaal soon

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

It's just sooooo obvious how many people don't follow even the slightest bit of anything else around the nhl. Headline readers only.

They would be amazed to realize all 31 other teams have the same situations as us year in and year out. We are coming out of a rebuild with our top guys being 21-26.
ENTIRE vegas core not including theodore is 29+

Maybe experience does have something to do with making the playoffs and going rounds. Maybe thats why you have never seen an all 22 year old, All drafted by said franchise competing for a cup lmfao. The amount of people who THINK they know more because they read some 3rd party tweets and saw 10 second clips is mind boggling.

It literally is as easy as looking on even cap friendly about every single team and realizing, wow our contract situation is effing great compared to majority of the teams in the league, Including vegas who is peaking / entering a free fall reeeaaal soon

images.jpeg-3.jpg.2574a192a395839925c2c35b8084704d.jpg

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuck Luck said:

An undersized 26 year old AHLer D man in burroughs (weighs 10 lbs less than the average NHLer) with few NHL games actually makes our opening roster?

Not a good sign. 

Hopefully the other good things Benning did out weighs this and green's weird coaching.

I like him already.

Love hearing his name, he draws penalties, will fight and is from Vancouver. 

• Vintage 2