The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Season Opener: Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 @ 7:00pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific, SN650

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

6 minutes ago, Canuck Luck said:

An undersized 26 year old AHLer D man in burroughs (weighs 10 lbs less than the average NHLer) with few NHL games actually makes our opening roster?

Not a good sign. 

Hopefully the other good things Benning did out weighs this and green's weird coaching.

From what I saw the kid skates real good, has a good outlet and was in good position. Three very important skills for an NHL d-man.

18 minutes ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

So losing Gadj has tainted things? If so weird take considering he was never penciled in by anyone to be a regular this season. You realize there's 4 forwards out and that's gonna affect who plays with who.

Why not see how it plays out? Do people here really think they no better? 

The amount of negativity based on literally no evidence has me checking if I'm on HF as d not CDC

He should have been a regular over AHL plugs like Dowling, Petan, and Highmore.  Do you seriously still trust Green after he's brought in a full line worth of useless trash instead of guys who could help the team now and going forward?  I was willing to be patient but Green has shown himself to be incapable of setting the lineup properly due to his incompetence over this training camp. 

3 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

That man is like 4 levels above the next best guy in terms of creating offense. Its a win to just limit him imo

All you need to do is play the body on him and he stops concentrating and starts diving and throwing tantrums to the refs.  Even tripping him will get that gutless coward off his game.