The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Detroit Red Wings | Oct. 16, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Not sure what chaisson is all about. Slow feet. Not tough. I believe pearson could do better job in his spot on powerplay. Tough game. Love Garlands fiestyness. Our skill level and overall speed much better than last year. Like what i see overall so far. Go Nucks

Need to FIRE the coaching staff ASAP before we can get anywhere.  Just poor decision making putting Chiasson and Dowling in the PP units, we are essentially shooting ourselves on the foot, SPECIAL TEAMS have been terrible.... Chiasson in the last minute to tie the game?

Ridiculous, it's time we got rid of these amateur baboons behind the bench and get us a proper NHL coach.

Edited by Sanford
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 1

Rotten Ronnie suggesting that the league investigating a clean hit is worth investigating sums it all up.  That subhuman piece of trash needs to be removed from the air if he won't keep defending refs who are criminally negligent with their disregard for the integrity of the sport.

• Cheers 1

Absolutely love Garland. I would say he is my favourite Canuck but that would be the kiss of death. Previous favourite Canucks:

- Matt Cooke

- Todd Bertuzzi

- Zack Kassian

- Jake Virtanen

so let’s just leave it at “I like this guy”. 

Edited by VforVasili
  • Cheers 1

Outa Halloween candy i gotta battle the weather to stockup again. 

As far as Canucks game, bad luck , the team needed a game like this. A win would of been nice ending of the game but this team is gelling and Battling. This squad will be a beast of a team. Im sure of it. Tons of hart and soul. Just gotta work on the special teams. 

Go Canucks Go

Dont forget to brush your teeth, and  battle the plak monster.

Edited by HockeyHarry
  • Like 4