The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Benning's Son Attacked In Yaletown

-DLC-

14 hours ago, -DLC- said:

Andrew Walker spouting off about Canuck fans and Vancouver like we, as a city and fanbase, are somehow to blame.

So salty.  I'd expect better from someone who was in the business, but I guess that's my first mistake.  No sense of concern for the victims (at all)...just taking swings at Van as a whole.

Yeah Andrew Walker is a complete idiot making assumptions. Also this can happen anywhere not just Vancouver especially at 2 am on a sunday night and in a place where alcohol is served and nightclubs are open til late into the night. Ive seen way worse things in other cities like Vegas where I saw 2 mexican men raping a woman in the bushes on the strip where its full of tourists. This also happened on a weekend at 5 or 6 am and I went to report the crime right away. Vancouver is still much safer than most cities but its not 100% safe at late nights. It can happen to anyone, even Benning's son. People who blame Canucks fans without any info regarding the incident are pathetic and try to make all Canucks fans look bad.

Edited by DefCon1
  • Cheers 1

12 hours ago, SergioMomesso said:

That's why I hate going to clubs. Esp when my wife is way out of my league and she gets hit on by every single dude and girl. The dudes are always eyeing me up and wanting to go a round or two. So its best we just stay home.

The nightclubs in Vancouver is mostly sausage fest full of men trying to act macho. Thats why I never go clubbing in Vancouver, waste of money and time. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Walker has always been an obnoxious blowhard Eastern tool. There are some decent media people we've gotten from elsewhere, but I never understood how anyone could listen to Walker. I made it like 5 minutes into one of his shows before I had to turn it off. I think Sat Shah was the cohost too and I normally really like him but even he couldn't salvage it.

I think Walker should focus his attention more on which cartoon animals he finds the most attractive than a city he was forced on to do coverage.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2