The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ZADINA THE GIANT BABY CALLS GARLAND A MIDGET WHO IS NOT STRONG IN CORNERS

Rate this topic

hockeygod77

There is no professional about that media comment...he must be not from around here...if don cherry used that word he would have been fined fired three times..this punk need to drop his gloves next game the canucks meet..there are dirty hits and clean hits ..this was a good hit..

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

There is no professional about that media comment...he must be not from around here...if don cherry used that word he would have been fined fired three times..this punk need to drop his gloves next game the canucks meet..there are dirty hits and clean hits ..this was a good hit..

The funny part is he got his ass kicked by that small guy.  Next game Garland should grab him and beat the crap out of him.  That guy would run from fighting Garland.  It would be funny watching Garland chase that coward around the ice.  

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

Just level him with another clean hit.  Forcing a non-fighter to drop them isn't going to go well for us.

Garland would smoke him. Dude is fiesty and Zadina is soft like butter left in the sun. 

16 minutes ago, The Lock said:

The fact that Zadina feels the need to say that means Garland did his job by getting under his skin.

It always shows just how easy of a target Zadina is mentally. lol

Indeed! 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Gnarcore said:

Garland would smoke him. Dude is fiesty and Zadina is soft like butter left in the sun. 

Indeed! 

Did you not see their guys trying to get OEL to drop them?  If he's willing to go with Garland, I'd prefer that, but that's up to him.  Not like Mattheson who honestly should have been Bertuzzi'd for the garbage he pulled since the league didn't do the right thing and end his pitiful excuse for a career.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Did you not see their guys trying to get OEL to drop them?  If he's willing to go with Garland, I'd prefer that, but that's up to him.  Not like Mattheson who honestly should have been Bertuzzi'd for the garbage he pulled since the league didn't do the right thing and end his pitiful excuse for a career.

Yes I watched the game. Not like we're going to send some tough guy after a weakling like Zadina. If Garland wants to do something then I am all for it. The OEL stuff is meaningless to Zadina being a whining little punk. 

The next game should be fun!