[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres | Oct. 19th, 2021 | SNP, 4:00PM PT

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, ForzaTikare said:

So

Boeser - Petey - Höglander

Pearson - Horvat - Garland

Petan 13th FW?

Miller at center with Podkolzin hopefully.

Im going to speculate the Lammikko is the odd man out. And maybe Petan gets waived once Boeser is activated 

47 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It’s too bad @SabreFan1 is no longer here. It was fun interacting with him during the Sabres games.

Yes i liked him/her a lot too.   Seemed to really get the Canucks as much as actual fans did, really invested in the team and our forum.   That said at least we have Alf back!  Pom-Poms and all!  

This season has the same feeling as the one a couple years after Luongo arrived.   Made the show - missed - then went on a run of great seasons for the franchise.  Even closer to the early 90's.   Will the OEL/Garland trade work out the same way as the Butcher trade?  Or was this the Nedved trade?  Either or ... put on your seat belts folks!  Going to be a fun ride. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

this isn't really game day related, but I'm just wondering if I'm blind and there's a thread somewhere discussing jim benning's kid getting attacked downtown, or if CDC has somehow missed this story from 24 hours ago. 

1 minute ago, tas said:

this isn't really game day related, but I'm just wondering if I'm blind and there's a thread somewhere discussing jim benning's kid getting attacked downtown, or if CDC has somehow missed this story from 24 hours ago. 

Here it is:

https://forum.canucks.com/topic/398831-bennings-son-attacked-in-yaletown/