The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Buffalo Sabres | Oct. 19, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Ultimately, the missed tripping call on Rathbone and the Buffalo goal 30 seconds later was the back breaker. They lost focus after that and let in another 20s later. It sucks but they have to learn to refocus.

We also missed Hughes and Boeser was showing a fair amount of rust. We can salvage the road trip with a couple of wins to finish off.

• Vintage 1

We were due a letdown game… I’m still chapped over the Detroit game, which we absolutely should have won. 

I don’t know how, but it really fees must win (or at least must get a point) to close out these last 2 games against Chicago and Seattle.

• Cheers 3
  • Wat 1

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

The blame goes all around tonight.

The heat is on...If the Canucks don't win in their next few games I could see heads rolling. 

While I don't want the canucks to lose, I hope green's head soon roles. The guy is simply not a good nhl coach. He has shown nothing for a number of years now.

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1
  • Vintage 1

Gonna chalk this up to Canucks being disinterested and half assed. Green needs to get this team prepared. 

Hoping for better shows in Chicago and Seattle. 

If they can't get up for those games either, Green's gonna be under heavy pressure. 

No way you should lose games in Det and Buffalo back to back in regulation. 

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, b3. said:

Best move Green did was to bench Dickinson. He is absolutely awful.

EP40 needs to figure it out, he makes big boy money now time to play like it every night.

All he's doing right now is bobbling the puck and falling down. He's even more invisible than Loui Player Name ever was.

Just now, Petey40 said:

Pettersson plays like a third line player. 

I suggested in the pettersson thread we try to trade pettersson for eichel. Eichel would make this team much stronger. But that suggestion went over poorly. I don't know why.

Petey has not looked good for quite a while now. He is weak on the puck and his great shot from his first few months here seems to be a no show.